24. amethyst

"BAKUGO KNOWS??"

"AKJSAKJD WHY DID YOU TELL HIM??"

"YALL HAVE U SEEN HIS CAR I APPROVE WELCOME TO V.E.I.L XOXOXOOXOXOXOXO!"

"Slow down I'm not joining your fucking gang," Bakugo grumbled.

"Oh well then! Girls!! Get the knives!" Mina giggled clapping her hands together.

"Hey wait hold on-"

"Boss you've been seduced by this man it's ok you'll come to your senses soon," Jirou said flatly reaching into her pocket.

God I don't want to know what's in there.

"No wait I-"

"HE SEDUCED HER?" Uraraka shrieked pushing back her chair, "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO THE BOSS OR WHAT YOUR INTENTIONS ARE BUT IT ALL ENDS NOW!"

Oh my god

"HEY GUYS!" I shouted in a sad attempt to stop them from killing someone in my dining room.

"Sit down for a second," Momo said calmly silencing the group.

MY SAVIOR I LOVE U WIFE

"- you're being to quick about this. We should interrogate him first to see who he's working for." She continued.

NO

Bakugo shot me a panicked look.

"All of you shut up," I muttered clenching and unclenching my hands. "This was supposed to be a fun dinner, no weapons, no killing anyone, just all of us eating."

"Boss he-" Momo started to speak quickly clamming up.

"He what?" I asked shooting her a cold look.

"Nothing nothing."

"Obviously not. Whatever I decided to tell him- I trust him. It's fine if you don't but I would prefer it if you didn't start attacking him. I mean we're-"

"You're stressing your 'boss' out, anyway we're fucking dating or whatever." Bakugo cut me off with a loud sigh.

...

"Why are you all so quiet?" I asked glancing around at the table.

They look so scared.

"I can't believe we almost kiLLED BOSS'S HUSBAND!" Mina screamed throwing herself at the table.

Ok there we go.

"B- Y/N do you mind talking?" Momo asked her tone shifting considerably.

Y/N ?

"Uh yeah of course what is it?" I said reverting back to my normal cheery self.

"Let's go to the study," she muttered stepping out of the room. I followed waving goodbye to the rest of the group.

"What is it?" I asked bobbing behind her.

"I was just wondering- I mean it's wonderful that you're in a relationship but," she hesitated.

"But what?"

"How can you be sure he won't tell Kirishima? What if you break up again? Do you think he'll keep your secret or will we have to..." she trailed off.

Kill him

"Let's not think about those things Momo!" I smiled patting her head.

"Ok and Boss?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm actually really happy for you," she beamed, turning around and heading back to the dining room.

I'm happy for me to

"Ok chickies you clean up!" I beamed. My stomach was full and I was a TIRED BEANIE!

"Yeah chickies," Bakugo laughed standing up from the table.

"We're going to go watch animal documentaries together!" I cheered running out of the room, Bakugo close behind.

"Please tell me you were just joking about the animal documentaries," Bakguo groaned.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

"What happened to your taste??? What happened to watching Cars 2 on repeat??? When did you get so boring?"

"OK IF ANYTHING IVE GOTTEN MORE EXCITING STFU."

"omg Y/N you think being a criminal is exciting?????????? wow thats so crazy !!!"

"STOP IT!"

"Just telling the truth :/ can't blame me."

"OKOK FINE!! What do you want to watch your highness????"

"Oh I don't know animal documentaries are fine I was just giving you a hard time :/"

"I HATE YOU."

"Yeah ok (: Planet Earth??"

"YEah ):::: ofc"

GOD I LOVE PLANET EARTH

"OH MY FUCKING GOD NO STOP THAT!" Bakguo screamed not even five minutes into the movie.

"BAKUGO STOP SCREAMING AND LET ME MOURN THE DEATH OF THE BABY BIRD"

"FUCK NO THAT LION HAS TO ANSWER TO ME!"

"SHUT UP SHUT UP IM UPSET TO0 OK???"

"YEAH THATS WHY IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!"

"VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER STINKY FACE BAKUGO! WE ARE MOURNING!!"

"YOU'RE MORNING???"

"NO WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE SO STUPIE!!!"

"I AM NOT STUPEE!"

"ITS STUPIE U IDIOT!"

"YOU CLEARLY SAID STU-PEE"

"UH NO I DID NOT! GET YOUR HEARING CHECKED UGLY BAKUGO KATSUKI MAN!"

"I DO NOT NEED TO GET MY HEARINF CHECKED I AM PERFECT THE WAY I AM!"

"OK BABY WHATEVER U SAY!" I said sighing *dramatically*

"STOP WITH YOUR SARCASM!"

"OK!!"

"SERIOUSLY!"

"YEAH OK OK ILL STOP WITH MY 'SARCASM'!"

"GOOD!"

"GOOD!"

"Ok look at me." Bakguo leaned closer pausing the TV.

"I'm looking," I murmured in response.

hot.

"Y/N this is a serious question."

"OK JUST GET ON WITH IT!"

"SHUT UR HOLE!"

"OKOOK FINE!"

"Am I the most perfect person you've ever seen?"

"Will this make or break our relationship?"

"I don't know :/ what's your answer?"

"Katsuki you are prettier than the STARS! Your intelligence rivals that of ME!! You may be a little bit of a eanie meanie meanie but that's ok I LOVE THAT ABOUT YOU!! Do you have abs?? I bet you do I bet you have abs that look like bread om nom nom. AND YOUR TASTE IN LIKE!! LOTS OF THINGS!! very good i like uifhsjhgjkgdkgs. Thanks hfj for existing perfect man. Also here's a little secret you're second only to MOMO. thates right you're sexier than i am. i know. I KNOW! ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR BEING PERFECT I LOAF U!"

"Y/N..."

"Yes??"

"I loaf you too idiot."

_________________

I AMN TIGERED GNNN

- AIBEEBEB