16. navy

"You're a slow eater I'm leaving :/" Bakugo groaned walking out of the diner.

He didnt even pay

How rude

Throw him in prison

"PACK YOUR STUFF WHEN YOU GET HOME!" I shrieked after him.

"YEAH WHATEVER LOSER."

You're the loser :/

"Hey boss whats up?" Jirou muttered barely looking up from her comfortable position in the booth.

"Hello boss!" Hagakure echoed cheerfully.

It's Y/N u dummmmyyyyss

"Nothing much! Still sexy, still super, still string cheese."

"Nice to hear," Jirou glanced up at me setting down her phone.

They're both very careful people but it's still better to get rid of them.

"Well there's one thing but you'll have to come with me... to somewhere more private."

OMG U CREEP.

"Oh ok?" Hagakure mumbled reaching for the device.

"Leave it here," I muttered giving each of them a pointed look.

I love u girls so lets not get into any big danger

"But-" Jirou spoke up for the both of them.

"The two of you don't have anything on there right?" I paused, "If you do delete all of it now."

I don't know what information Kirishima has so it's better to do all of this fast.

"No not really just a few phone numbers," Hagakure glanced at the bag that Jirou was carrying.

Then we should leave.

"Ok then! Do we need to stop by anywhere before we go home? You two might not leave for a little bit." I asked clapping my hands together excitedly.

Come on come on

"No- I mean there shouldn't," Jirou quickly filled in.

Cool cool well then.

"Jirou you should comb your hair before we go see Momo- and Hagakure try not to get lost you can be really hard to find." I said finding my way out of the diner.

I like how we didn't pay.

...

SHOOT

"Hey boss you didn't pa-"

"SHUT UP I KNOW I WAS TRYING TO BE COOL!"

I don't have a ride home

"Hey girls do you have any cash on you?"

"I'M QUITTING!"

"NO NO DON'T ILL CALL MOMO N HAVE HER PICK US UP!"

"Momo?" Jirou paled.

Omg u also love her don't u.

"Yeah she still works for me surprisingly :/"

"I miss the group!" Hagakure beamed her happiness was infectious.

How are u so oblivious 2 the fact that jirou is in love n i now have 2 give up on my gf bc i support their future relationship 2 much.

"BOSS IM COMING!" Momo screamed into my ear upon picking up the phone.

WHOA

Ewiwhdkjhsadkjha

10 minutes later we were all packed into the car

"Hey hey Hagakure-" I pestered tapping her shoulder. "Does Jirou talk about Momo??"

Momo talks but its always abt boring stuff so i tune it out.

Sorry queen ):

But more importantly Jirousousousoiashdioahkh

"Hmm not really- I mean we're both usually pretty busy with our own projects, when we talk it's about work," she sighed in response.

):::

Overworking ur employes: Y/N

STOB IT

"Once you're done this little job I have for you- you will have all the time in the world to relax."

Just some heavy lifting and then I need you to hide away for a really long time until I find something to do with Kirishima (::::

"What job are you even talking about?" Hagakure asked drawing the attention of Jirou and Momo from the front.

OH WELL SOMEONE WANTS U IN JAIL OR SOMETHING

"Oh uhhhhhh my friend wants you, me and everyone associated with the group in jail. ALSO THIS GUY I LIKE IS MOVING IN AND I NEED YOUR HELP!"

prioriteas

"Wait what-" Jirou stammered.

"Boss I support your relationship but I really don't think you should associate yourself with people who think you should go to jail."

MOMO I THINK I SHOULD GO TO JAIL

Ugh the crime of being too pretty

HORRIBLE SEND HER 2 MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON

"WAIT YOU'RE DATING SOMEONE!"

"NO WELL I USED TO BUT NO IM NOT- HSOULDNT U BE MORE WORRIED ABT THE FACT THAT SOMEONE HAS BEEN TRACKING YOU DOWN??"

"UHHH NO YOU SAID THAT THEY'RE YOUR FRIEND RIGHT?"

"YEAH :/"

"THERES THREE PPL IN THIS CAR AND IT RUINS THE EFFECT IF U PROVIDE DESCRIPTION AGTER THE DIALOUHE SO I LITERALLY DONT KNOW WHO'S TALKING!" Jirou shrieked.

DAMN IT DOES

"So basically you're saying that this Bakugo character- your ex is moving in and we have to keep all the crime stuff secret from him because he's friends with this random cop person who's investigating us secretly on the side." Hagakure blurted out after I quickly explained the sittuation.

YES AND-

"So you're making us leave everything to help you do manual labor because you're dumb cop friend got close to discovering us?" Jirou groaned, "you should've left us to get caught, we're informants it's not like we're Momo we don't work out every single day... we aren't that toned, gorgeous...."

HONEY I KNOW

"I think what the boss is trying to say is that- she cares about you and wants you to stay safe," Momo brushed off Jirou's comments.

The fact that she doesn't care just makes it worse.

U sure u like Bakugo

YES HES SEXY IN A DIFFERENT WAY.

"Oh! And also my super cool ex is moving in today so you have to start helping as soon as we get there."

"Boss I think you're great for paying us and doing whatever the fuck you actually do but-" Jirou paused gathering herself up.

"I think what she wants to say is fuck you." Hagakure finished Jirou's sentence.

And so it begins.

______________________________________

a personal challenge 4 me 2 develop each of the characters n make sure i maintain their differences n individual personalities but IM BAD AT IT so bare with me (:

- I