11. azure

"You're a designer? I always thought you would go into personal training or maybe even boxing." Kirishima laughed leading us to his office.

And you're a police chief???? wHO WOULD'VE THUNK IT???

"Yup I calmed down after high school."

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

"Well if Bakugo was able to I'm not surprised that you did," Kirishima paused glancing behind me at Bakugo. "So?? What's happening with you two?"

Kirishima you don't understand how much I WISH something was happening but he's dumb.

"Absolutely nothing stop prying shithead," Bakugo interjected.

Wow ok.

"Whatever you can tell me later!" Kirishima rolled his eyes at Bakugo and I.

Yeah if I don't die beforEehjkefgajekhf that.

"SO KIRISHIMA STOPPED ANY BAD GUYS YET???" I beamed clapping my hands together.

IT WOULD BE BAD IF THERE WERE ANY BAD GUYS AROUND (((: RLLY BAD GUYS (:::: GROSS NASTIES WHO VORE YOUNG CHILDREN (:::::

"I mean you can see for yourself just look out there," Kirishima sighed glancing wearily out of his office.

Wow looks like a good for nothing gang.

"Yeah, I'm not on that case but we suspect they're connected with a larger case we've been working on for a while." Kirishima walked over to his desk.

Oh? Do tell I'll get rid of them if you want it.

"That's a little scary... gangs???? In my ????? neighborhood????? What would ????? spiderman???? Say?????"

Why is Bakugo asleep on the ground?

"Yeah the organization they're connected to is worldwide and goes by a lot of names- I can't tell you that much but lots of people call them V.E.I.L."

Oh shoot of fuck.

CURSE WORD WEEO WWEEEEOOOOO

MEGA ULTRA FUCK U

"You seem really competent I'm sure you can contribute to bringing them down!" I cheered.

HHHHHH

"Ha, I wish they're crazy powerful. Lots of people are under their influence we're really only supposed to be gathering information to give to higherups."

WOW THATS BAD

U kno i think that V.E.I.L was a good name

Vore

Exists

Ignore

Love

"Damn I bet their leader is sexy tho like ugh they must radiate BIG sexy energy!! THe biggest sexy energy!! SO much power!! Sexy energy!!"

I BET BET BET BET BET U SO MUCH MONEY THAT SHE'S SEXYY.

"I don't know about that from what I hear the leader is terrifying that's why the group is so strong- fear."

ARE YOU SAYING THAT!! IM UGLY? THEY WORK UNDER ME BC THEY'RE SCARED OF MY FACE???

wimps :///

EXACTLY

"Kirishima I suddenly need to go back home!" I smiled at him casually kicking Bakugo in the ribs.