Chapter-14: Control

Ailsa POV:-

It's been more than a week since I resigned from office. Life seems pretty normal and stress free. Though I miss my old life... life being at office at doing my job with the people who care about me.

*door bell rings*

"Yes who?"
"Postman"
"Okay"

I opened door and postman handed me two envelop.

First one was for Jack... sender name was unknown ... I decided not to go through it... but at the same time I was little uncomfortable thinking that it might be sent by Rosalie.

The second one was for me... it was sent by 'Mr.Ex-fiancé'... what the actually Fck... this man was beyond my understanding. I hate him... I hate him a lot.

I fearfully opened that envelop... petal of red roses fell down from it. Inside it was my candid pictures taken secretly... something was definitely wrong with him. He knows my all doings... he is not in love with me he is obsessed with me.

There was a note along the pictures...

"You'll have to pay price for it...
Meet me"

He really thinks that I'm going to meet him? ... well actually I have to what if he is planning to do something.. I have to stop him.

This man is sick....

Jack Pov:-

"You guys heard about it?" Kenny said in excitement.

"About what?" Merida & I asked.

"We are collaborating with J.O.A company.."

"What ? REALLY?" Merida screamed.

I went numb... just to think what if he will identify me? No ... it would be too awkward..I don't have audacity to talk to him..

Harley Pov:-

"Sir Mrs.Adelson requested an appointment with you"

"Cancel all previous appointments and send her in my cabin... and no need to call her by her surname"

And finally she was here... the woman I was waiting to meet from past few days.

She entered into my cabin...into black formal dress... but still I could she her 34D cleavage... I was so hard & horny that I just wanted to grab her and Fck her deep & hard... I wanted her.

She was mine.. how could that Jack took her away. If It wasn't for Ailsa...I could have killed Jack at any moment.

"What do you want?" She said in a pissed voice.

"You"

"Harley.. please it's already getting too much... I'm not gonna let you manipulate me anymore"

"Okay.. as you wish dear"

She looked confuse with my calm response... I knew deep inside me even she wanted to be with me.

"But... in that case I have another target to manipulate.. you know him Mrs.Adelson"

"No... no way don't you dare to touch my Jack"

"No I won't.. I don't want to 'touch' a guy... but I have another ways to manipulate.. like what about a demotion?or even better fire him from job? What do you say?"

"Please I request you.. stop all this already. I know you are upset and frustrated with the fact that our marriage broke and I married to someone else.. that all was in past I advice you to move on and don't stretch it any further. I will forget all bad things you did to me but just please stop it" and tears start falling down from her eyes.

That's what exactly I wanted. I love when she pleads.. I love it when she feels helpless.

"I will think about it..." I said with a smirk.