Part 32-34

Part 32

Jamal looked at me and Jeremy looked at me. "Is this true?" He said. "Yes, I had the symptoms of pregnancy and I finally took a test last week." I said. "How far along are you?" He asked rubbing his hands over his face frustratedly. "6weeks." I said. "Stay right here I'll be right back!" He said walking out the room shutting the door.

Jayla's POV
I stood there at the door hearing everything Avery had said. Getting Avery pregnant was not apart of our plan, Jeremy even promised in the plan that he wouldn't have sex with her. A tear rolled down my face. I was hurt, and broken. Then I heard Jeremy coming to the door. I raced to his room so he didn't know I was eavesdropping. I sat in the bed and pretended like I didn't hear a thing. He walks in. I faked a smile. "How's it's going in there baby?" I said. "They asses still tied up, Avery spitted in my face so I chocked her ass" he said. "Why didn't you just kill the bitch!!!" I said. "Because uh you know um... not so soon baby you tryna move too fast." He said stuttering. "Mmm okay, I'm about to make a quick run to the store." I said. "Okay well just be back on time!" He said. "Yea okay." I said grabbing my phone and walking downstairs. I sneaked to the kitchen and grabbed the tape, more rope and the drug we used on Avery. I went outside and got in the car. I was so angry, this bitch is pregnant by my man !!!!!! Ugggggggh I hate her!!!!!!!!!! Since she wants to take my man from me I'll just take someone from her. I pulled up at Avery's house and got out the car. "It's go time!!" I said walking up to the door.

Part 33

Jayla's POV

I had all the tools I needed to sneak in the house. It took me about 5 mins to break thru the door and I finally got in. I tiptoed upstairs. I peeked in one room. It was empty. I peeked in one room and it's Avery's mom in the bed sleep. Then I peeked in the other room and it's Avery's little sister in bed sleep. "BINGO" I said whispering. I eased the door opened and walked in her room. I slowly remove the covers off of her and tried to tie her legs up. As I'm tying her legs she woke up and started screaming and kicking. I fastly grabbed my cloth and the liquid drug and poured it on the cloth and put it over her face. 5 seconds later she was out cold. "Lil bitch almost got me caught" I mumbled.

Then i heard a door opening. I quickly threw the cover over the little girl as If she was still in bed sleep and I scooted underneath the bed hiding. I could kinda see from under the bed between the bed skirt. It was Avery mom going to the bathroom. I stayed under the bed until she came out and went back to her room. A min or two later she came out the bathroom and walked to the door. I got a little nervous. She peeked through the door checking to see if the girl was sleep and then she went back to her room and shut the door. "Took her forever!" I said getting away from under the bed. I finished up tying the little girl and carried her downstairs and put her in the trunk.  I quickly pulled off.

Avery's POV

"Jamal why you keep staring at me like that, it's bad enough that we both tied up in this room, if I would've known you was gone do all this I would've asked him to cut the lights back off." I said. "You really pregnant Avery?" He asked. I gave him the REALLY NIGGA face expression. "Now you know damn well I'm not pregnant by his ass!" I said. Jeremy walked in. We instantly stopped talking. He brought us in a sandwich and fed me mines. "Man look if you gotta feed me than I ain't hungry dog!" Jamal said. I laughed a little. "ILL BE RIGHT BACK MY PHONE IS RINGING." He said leaving the room.
Jeremy: hello?
Jayla: yes I got her
Jeremy: got who?
Jayla: Avery's little sister
Jeremy: WTF JAYLA THATS NOT PART OF THE PLAN!!!

Part 34

Jayla: oh calm down!!!
Jeremy: no im not gonna calm down, you really being dumb asf right now.
Jayla: how am I being dumb asf?
Jeremy: she's a fucking minor! You'll get caught in a heartbeat kidnapping kids Jayla.
Jayla: I got it under control. I gotta go.
Jeremy: get your ass to this house right FUCKING NOW!!!!
Jayla: *Laughs* bye Jeremy

Jeremy's POV

She hung up the phone. I grabbed my keys and went to the room where Jamal and Avery was. They was arguing about something. "HEYY YALL STFU! I'm tryna do some work online" I said lying. I then slammed the door. I couldn't tell them I was leaving because I knew that'd try to break free. I went out the door and jumped in my car and pulled off. I tracked Jayla's location from my phone. I pulled up to a abandoned house. I seen her car. " 1 am in the morning and this mfer think I'm bout to play with her!" I said walking towards her car.
She got out the car. "I figured you'd come looking for me." She said. "Jayla you got to take that kid back." I said. "Why would i do that, she already seen my face as I was kidnapping her." She said. "Your suppose to put the drug over her face before she wake up and see you, see that's the very reason why I called you dumb asf!" I said. "I'm not the one who's dumb. You are" she said. "What the hell are you taking about?" I yelled . "I know Avery is pregnant with your baby you promised me that y'all wouldn't have sex!!!!" She cried out. "Look I had to play my role." I said. "Fuck you!" She said shoving me. I grabbed her. "Is this what this is all about? You kidnap her sister because she's pregnant by me?" I said. "Correct" she said. "Jayla we make a lot of money so abortion is not a issue." I said. "Well okay I guess I'll take her back since she's still out from the drug." She said. "Where did you put her?" I asked.

Suddenly we heard kicking and screaming from Jayla's trunk. "HELPPPPP me!!!!!" Aubrey screamed. "DAMMIT JAYLA YOU SAID SHE WAS OUT!!!!" I yelled.

To be continued...