Part 7

"How you doing beautiful?" He said smiling at me with those perfect teeth. "I'm fine" I said shyly. "Okayyyy Avery I see you trying to mingling" aunt Pam said playing. "No auntie" I laughed. "This is Jeremy." I said shyly blushing. "Well nice to meet you Jermey, I'm Pam!"she said. "Very nice to meet you Ms. Pam." He said being so respectful. Aunt Pam started dancing with a really handsome white mam. I giggled. "She's a mess" I said smiling. "Let her enjoy herself." He said sitting down beside me. "So do you do this to every woman?" I said smiling shyly. "Do what beautiful?" He said. "Stalk them." I said laughing. "No, just you." We both started laughing. We sat at the bar for about an hour talking and watching aunt Pam dancing. "You know, when your available I can take you on a date." He said. Grabbing my hand and helping me out of my seat. I smiled. "How's Sunday night?" I said. He smiled very hard. "Okay beautiful!" He said. "TeeTee, lets go!" I said. Aunt Pam came over. "Girl I really enjoyed myself." Aunt Pam said. "We know" me and Jeremy both laughed. "Well let me just walk y'all out and make sure y'all make it to y'all car safely." He said. He walked me and aunt Pam to the car. Aunt Pam got in the car and started talking on the phone. I stood against my car and he looked into my eyes. "I can tell by the look in your eyes that you got a man" he said. "Yea, half of a man." I said. "Well let me treat you right" he said rubbing my chin. I smiled. "I'm gonna go" I said smiling. "Y'all be careful" he said as he gave me a hug. I got into the car and drove me and aunt Pam back home. We walked in the house and I told aunt Pam that the extra room upstairs was all hers. She went up stairs, & I went to my room. I laid across the bed smiling. I didn't care about Jamal not being home , & aunt Pam was too drunk even notice. All I had on my mind was Jeremy. I flipped over and reach for my phone and texted him. Less than a min later he called me.
Jeremy: You miss me already?
Me: ha so you got jokes now?
Jeremy: A few, you know I like making you smile.
Me: So you do? 😍
Jeremy: Yes, you have a beautiful smile.
Me: thank you *BLUSHINGG*
Jeremy: Wyd right now beautiful?
Me: in bed, my aunt is knocked out *laughs*
Jeremy: Can I come see you?
Me: *i smiled super hard* yes
Jeremy: Okay text me your address beautiful.

We got off the phone and I texted him the address. I hurried and jumped in the shower and put on something sexy. I really didn't give a damn about what the hell Jamal was doing at this point all I know was that im starting to like Jeremy...

To be continued...