Chapter 16: Ring

**ALLISON POV**

I woke up today on my bed thinking about today. Today is a very big day for me. A new beginning  my life. My engagement day with Mr.blake. I would have never thought about this. But this is happening today. I hope everything went, without any difficulty and problem.

If few months ago someone would have told me that i am going to remarry and that to with my boss I would have laugh on their face, thinking that they are joking, but i guess everything happens for a reason.

I remember last time when i was getting married i was so happy. Like I found a treasure. I would have never thought that they would do this to me. But they will pay. When the time comes, I will make sure of that.

I just hope that I will be a good mother for austin. And act as a perfect wife for Mr.blake.

Because the last thing I want is to disappoint him.

After getting ready I have done my and austin morning routine. And has breakfast, Mr.blake was not there. I guess he must be busy since today is our engagement ceremony. I saw that today everyone are more busy than yesterday.

The wedding organiser team are also there in the mansion preparing the mansion ball room. And all the security arrangements. I guess this is their last minute checking.

My morning went as usual playing austin. And after he slept I read a book.

An hour after having my lunch it's almost one quarter to five when Katherine came in my room with 4-5 ladies.. she introduced them as my beautians and stylish.

They told me to have a shower again so my skin will look more fresh. So I went to take a shower. When I came back the makeup artist started doing my make up.

"Mam you have a very smooth skin. And your colour is also very fair, pale. So whatever complexion we will use it will look wonderful on you.

You look beautiful even without make up. So you won't need a lot of it. I am sure today no one will be able to keep their eyes of you" the make up artist said while doing my make. I thank her.

After almost an hour later the hair stylish started doing my hair styling.

"Mam you have a very wonderful hair

"Mam you have a very wonderful hair. I must say they are very smooth. And the highlights is making more beautiful. Sir is very lucky to have a bride like you.

"The hair stylish said with a small smile. It's like she is only doing formalities.