Chapter 33: Old house

Mr.Blake took a deep breath but when he felt the warm breath on his neck. There was a sudden raise of emotion in his body.

He felt little helpless. His arm around her waist tighten as he try to suppress the emotion in his body.

He took a deep breath and went to sleep.

.

.

.

.

Next morning light penetrate through the curtain in the room. Shows two body cuddling on the big bed. The man is holding the petite body of a girl protectively in his arm. There is a floural scent in the room.

Mr.blake woke up, feeling the warm and soft body in his arm. He lowered his head and saw Allison head rested on his chest. Her arm around his waist.

Mr.blake remove his hand from her waist and slowly got up and left the bed.

Missing the warm body, Allison move towards Mason place, feeling the warm he left, she contentedly slept.

Mr.Blake looked at the whole process, raised his eyebrow at the scene and went to take the bath.

On the other hand, After a while Allison slowly open her eyes. Looking at the room. She was in days and her mind was not sober, like a sleepy lazy cat she rub in the quilt and sat up slowly trying to open her sleepy eyes. Her hair and  clothes were messy. Her flimsy nighty is not in the place and showing the scene that should not be shown.

Without releasing her current appearance, as she sat up the quilt fell on her lap. She saw up by the sound of bathroom door opening and saw Mr.blake coming our of the bathroom in rope.

Mr.blake pause as he saw her and walk forwards towards Allison in his rope. His chest is exposed and a drop of water slide down On his firm chest and hide on the robe.

Allison saw the scene and was little dumbfoded. As he reach the bed Allison didn't blink her eyes. The strong smell from his freshly showered body enter her nose.

Her heartbeat speed up looking at his exposed muscle from the bathrobe. This is the first time she has seen this scene.

Mr.blake bent a little took the quilt that has fallen on her lap and covered her and back away.

Mr.blake took a deep breath and sign in relief.

When Mr.blake left, Allison lowered her head and look at the quilt that he had covered her with. Suddenly she stretch out her hand and remove the quilt and saw the scene inside. Her face turn red like a monkey butt in shame.

She covered her face with her hand. After calming down she adjusted her nightie with the red face and ran in the bathroom.

After getting ready when Allison came out, she saw the room is spotless and clean. Mr.blake is not in the room.

After checking her appearance and last time she left the room and saw him at the dinning table, Austin was also there. While seeing her he stretch out his hand. She took him in her arm.

After a warm family breakfast, the left the hotel. Mr.blake took them somewhere.

When the car reach the big gate. Allison saw a big mansion, which look a bit old. The look on Mr.blake face is solemnly.

The mansion is very royal and luxury speak from everything.

Mr.blake took Allison hand and lead Austin and Allison in the mansion. 

There are people waiting for them in  the mansion. When they saw him they bowed. Mr.blake nodded at them and sat with Allison.

Three man stood in front of him in suit and cold expression on there face. The one in front of them open the brief case and handed paper to Mr.Blake. he glance at the paper and handed them to Allison. 

Allison took the paper and saw the word matrichi on it. She took the pen from the man in front and sign it. Although Allison didn't understand this paper. She trust Mr.blake and anyways she has nothing to lose.

After signing the paper the three man who were lawyer respectfully bow and left.

Allison glance at the mansion everything here is so royal and old fashion but luxurious.

Mr.blake took Allison to the second floor, walking to the corridor she saw many painting of famous painters. She has heard the name of and Allison was little amaze. Some of the painting she has seen in the news Channel also which was very rare peice and it was hung randomly on the walk. 

Mr.blake walk in long stride holding her hand she try to keep up with his pace. Seeing her difficulty Mr.blake slow down his pace and they enter the room..

****

A/N

Read upto chapter 183 on Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy