Chapter 34: Matriarchal

Mr.blake walk in long stride holding her hand she try to keep up with his pace. Seeing her difficulty Mr.blake slow down his pace and they enter the room.

Allison realize Mr.blake has lead her into the study, as they walk in Allison saw a huge portrait of a man on the wall.

"That's my grandfather"

Allison turn and look at Mr.blake, he has walk to the other side of the walk and is standing behind the desk and doing something, suddenly Allison  hear a beep of a machine.

Allison was little surprised, she look at the sound which came from the portrait just now. The portrait has been move a little and behind it there is a keypad.

Allison look at the whole process and saw him walking to the keypad he type something and the locker behind it open.

The portrait move further and behind it a locker opened.
Allison was looking at the whole process in awe.

Mr.blake took out a box from it and walk to her.

Today Mr.blake saw her signing the paper, not asking what it was. there was a trust in her eyes. When she signed it.

She walk with him blindly and trusting him fully not knowing where was he taking her.

Seeing her have this type of trust in him, there was a increasing tenderness for her in his eyes.

"The paper jou sign gave you the legal right and power as the matricha of blake family" Mr.blake look at her in her eyes and said her in his deep voice.

He opened the box and took out an ring from it. The ring is huge it look very old but valuable.

"This ring is always wore by the lady of the blake family from generations. Last it was wore by my mother now its yours" Mr.blake explained.

Allison listen to what he said and realized the importance of the ring. Which shows her identity as Mrs.blake.

She couldn't help and felt little touched by the respect he is giving to her and trusted her by giving her his ancestral ring.

Allison took the box from Mr.blake.

Allison saw the portrait was back on his original position. 

Mr.blake took her hand the exited the study. Now allison saw the details  of the mansion properly and realized  how elegant it was.

Everything here from the antique to  the painting and rug on the ground. Everything shows hoe luxurious it was. It feels as if walking in the kings royal palace.

She saw Mr.balke walking next to her and said, "Its so beautiful"

"This is the old house of blake's. I grew up her this are all the collection of my grandfather"

They left the old house Mr.blake drop Allison  and Austin in the hotel and left.

Guards lead her through the private elevator to presidential suite.

Austin was asleep as he was babling all the way and tried from playing.

Allison went back to their room and sat on the bed looking at the box still in her hand. She opened it.

She saw the ring lying in it. She took and wore it on her petite finger.
On her white and delicate and small fingers the ring look little big.

The fingers of her other hand stroke the ring slowly. There was a small smile on the corner of her lips.

Looking at the ring kn ver finger, there was a little strange feeling in her heart.

After Mr.blake told her, the importance of this ring and the paper she sign. She was very surprised.

She trusted Mr.blake a d after today she realized he is also trusting her and giving her. The trust, respect a partner should give to one another. After realizing this.

She couldn't help but felt little moved afterall between her and him. Now there is a huge difference but he erase all the difference and treated her equally.

She removed the ring and gently placed it back and kept the box securely.

On the other hand  few black car drove one after another out in an empty street outside the city of Rome towards the cemetery.

Mr.blake sat on the black seat. His face was cold and expressionless.

As the car drew towards the cemetery his eyes turn colder than  usual. The car stop outside the cemetery, his long leg step out of the car. He firmly took the long strides and walk in the cemetery.

Walking towards the tomb. He look at the tomb in front of him. There was a Strom jn his eyes.  The bodyguard passed a bouquet to Mr.blake.

His clenched hand opened and took the bouquet and placed on the  tombstone before him.

After paying respect he walk to the other side of the cemetery looking at the two tomb in front of him.

His eyes turn fierce, he placed the two bouquet on the tomb and stood there looking at it.

"I know you would be here" A man hoarse voice came from behind him.

Mr.blake didn't turn around. The man in the black court came and stand beside him.

"I heard you got married "He once again said to Mr.blake.

"When did you came back?" Mr.blake said to him as He look at him.

"This morning" He replied to Mr.blake.

"Do you know where he is?" Mr blake asked him in cold tone.

"No..i have nothing to do with him.if I have any idea I would inform you first" he tried to explain

Mr blake took a deep look at him.and true around.

"Uncle.. there is no need for you to return" Mr.blake said to man, his paternal uncle. Mr.blake father's younger brother and his face turn little stiff after hearing this.

Mr Blake left after saying without turning. Leaving the man behind.

*****
A/N:

Entire book 1 of Billionaire's wife is available on Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy