Chapter 5

I giggled at his comment, as he went and locked the door. "You know my stuff is in my room?"
"We are moving that here. You'll be staying with me from now on." My mouth dropped at his words. "But I barely know you!"
"So? You're my mate and I want to be with you all the time," he said, looking deep into my eyes, like he was reaching my soul. I just rolled my eyes at him. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He said, winking.
"Yes," I responded.

He got on top of me, and my heart started racing. He pinned my arms above my head, and I bit my lip. He leaned down and whispered, "I do not tolerate disrespect, Princess." He kissed my lips. "Next time I'll have to punish you," he nibbled my ear. I felt my cheeks heat up, as he got up. I felt myself blushing so hard, that I pulled the blanket up over my face, all the way until my eyes. A knock on the door was heard. "Yes?" Stevan asked. "I have all the clothing for Ms. Jackson?"
"You mean Mrs.Dimitri?" (If Stevan had a different last name I'm sorry, I forgot it. This is now his last name if he had a diff one)
As he said that, he winked at me, and I gasped in shock. "Yes, Mrs.Dimitri" The Alpha opened the door, and there were 3 suitcases outside the door. The person dragged them in, then set them down by the walk in closet. I just organized all of my clothes! Ugh, whatever. I pouted, then rushed to the suitcase. I smirked evilly. "Alpha, darling, can you step outside please? Let a lady have some privacy!" He obliged, after a few remarks that made me a blushing mess. Finally!

I grabbed a black lingerie top, that barely covered my boobs, but stopped at the stomach, and was skin-tight. Then, I grabbed the matching pair of panties, which was a lace see-through thong where the only part you couldn't see was my naval area. It also came with the thigh-high stockings that clipped onto the underwear. I went inside the bathroom and got a shower, relaxing my muscles.

After the shower, I went back into the room. "5 minutes princess, then I'm coming back in." Stevan said through the door. I got changed into my lingerie set. I then threw on an oversized shirt from the Alphas closet. I decided to leave off the stockings for now. I then went into the bathroom, and removed all of my makeup. It was bugging my face. He walked in right as I finished. His shirt was sorta see-through, which made it all the more better.

As he walked in, and saw me, he growled lowly. He walked behind me, hugged me, then inhaled my scent, playing with my wet hair. "Princess, you don't know what you do to me," he said kissing my neck, and going up to my lips. My face turned to face him in the process. He pulled me close to him. "You're so fucking perfect, I'm so glad the moon goddess paired me with you," before he could kiss me again, Frank ran frantically into the room.

"Alpha, there is a threat! She is go-" just then he fell to the ground with a loud thump.

A/N: thank you so much for reading! I know this is a short chapter, I apologize! School is really busy with being the end of the quarter! If you have any suggestions or ideas please comment! Don't forget to vote and add to your library! I would really appreciate it!! 😊😊