Chapter 1

It's my first day of school here, and I'm not sure how I feel. Yes, being a werewolf is awesome, but not when your ridiculed for it. I already know people will make fun of me for being an omega. That's just how it works; lowest is treated the worst, highest is treated like royalty.

My name is Marie, Marie Nova Jackson. The high school that I am about to enter is Starshine High School. It's ironic, because my packs' name is Sun Star pack. I'm assuming it's an all werewolf school, or that's what I've been told. I always try my best to look good. I have loose curly black hair, that ombré into a fiery red. I'm wearing ripped jeans with a band crop top, and a leather jacket. My shoes are combat boots. My eyes are a hazel color, with a slight-curve eyebrow. My nose is a small, cute one, or that's what my mother said when she was still alive. My lips are medium-sized. I have freckles that cover my cheeks and over my nose. I'm just an average girl with an average face you could say.

My wolf, Tiffany, has plain black fur, and also hazel eyes. She is great, most of the time. I'm not as excited as she is about finding our mate. As long as he isn't a person of "royalty" to society, I think I'll be fine. I just want an average wolf with an average body and an average life. My wolf at least requests abs and blue eyes, which I think is ridiculous but whatever. Her and I get along pretty well. I walk into the high school with my winged eyeliner, mascara, and a sexy red lipstick. I always make sure to cover my scent in case I find my mate and he isn't as "average" as I'd like him to be.
——————————————
I walk through the halls, and a scent catches my attention. Mate! Mate! Go find mate! My wolf says bouncing with joy. I roll my eyes at her remark, and follow the scent subtle. I round a corner, and bam! There he is. My mate in all his glory. I look up, and stare into piercing blue eyes. You can see his abs through his tight tank, and I practically drool. His hair is a dark brown, and it's a sexy shaggy. He has really nice eyebrows, and the smallest of freckles that cover his nose if you look really hard. His lips are plush, and look so kissable. Wait, let's figure out who this is! Someone must have been talking to me because before I know it, someone is snapping fingers in my face. "Hey, are you even listening to me?" I look and spot the person. "Sorry, I'm new here," I respond. The girl, specifically one of the caretakers' daughters, just rolls her eyes. "Whatever, I said be careful where your going, stupid omega!" Said Destiny. "She's fine, it was just a little bump. But, be careful next time. I don't wanna smell like dirt," he sneered.
"Who do you think you are to talk to me like that?!" Especially since I'm your mate!
"Um, excuse me, I am the Alphas son. I can talk to whoever I want in whatever tone I want whenever I want. So, get out of the way before I make you. You and your smelly body are in my way of my class!" I roll my eyes and get out of the groups way. They all throw me glares as I move.

Well, I've found my mate... he doesn't know it yet, and he is a complete asshole. Thank you so much Moon goddess! This is exactly the type of mate I'm looking for!! (Note the sarcasm)
————————————
I made it to all my classes, who which I have them with the Alpha. When he finds out we are mates, I'm so rubbing it into his face. Just you wait, mister Alpha, just. You. Wait.

When I got "home" I just sat down on my bed in my room. Someone burst through the door. "Hey you! Get up, we have things to do!" Said Destiny. "What makes you think I want to go anywhere with you and your bitchy-ass attitude?" I asked.
"Uhm, you don't have a choice. I need new clothes to impress my mate, Alpha Stevan!" She practically squealed. "What makes you think that the Alpha is your mate?" I swear, she is absolutely dilounsinal. And, she was making me and my wolf mad. Let's tear her to shreds! She will not lay one finger on our mate that bitch! Tiffany said. "It's a connection, I just know he is mine! We will marry and I will become the Luna and everyone will have to obey me!" Oh. My. God. I just started laughing so hard, tears came out of my eyes. "Is there something wrong?" She asked, with an eye roll.
"Are you even listening to yourself?! But whatever. I'll go shopping with you since you can't leave me alone." She rolled her eyes and slammed the door closed behind her. I opened up my secret stash of money, which is my inheritance from my family.

My dad was the beta of our old pack, so we were pretty wealthy. Since I was an only child, I had all the inheritance. I had about a 4 four million in a secret bank account, and in this house, about 5 grand hidden in every super hard to find spot. No one could ever find all my stashes. I grabbed about 150$, and left my room with my purse. Destiny fake smiled as we went to the car. She got in the driver side. "Don't touch anything, you dirty mutt!" She said. "I don't need my car smelling like trash and garbage from you!" I rolled my eyes in response. I don't think she realizes that she is also an omega, and what she says to me is basically what she is saying about herself. I smirked at that thought as we went to the mall.

Once we got there, we went inside and did some shopping. Me, at Hot Topic, Sephora, Ulta, and some Aeropostale.

I went inside H&M with Destiny (by force) and there stood...
————————————
A/N: thank you so much for reading this if you did! I know the first chapter isn't always the best, but I promise it gets better! And, I'm always open to suggestions!
Thanks again! There will be more down          👇👇👇 there about that cliffhanger 😱
That's all for now!!
-Katisahorse