Chapter 4

I was so glad school was over. No one treated me like trash anymore, and Frank and Destiny were official now thanks to my advice. Yeah, she is super bitchy (a lot of the time) but she was still a good friend. She apologized to me for everything she has said to me, and didn't want to make her parents mad. I understood that, her parents were super mean. A lot of men catcalled me, and Stevan sometimes gave a low growl when he heard them.

I removed my makeup, and changed my clothes into pajamas. I did my homework, and by the time I was done, it was 8 PM. I sighed in exhaustion, and laid on the comfy bed. Someone burst through the door. "Excuse me?!" I shrieked. It was Stevan. He growled at me, but reigned it in. "I need help with my homework, and you seem smart."
"Haven't you asked Frank? Or Destiny? Or your third?" I responded.
"Don't you think I did? And, I don't wanna make the principal give me good grades unless it's an emergency." I huffed, but still sat up. "Fine I'll help you." I rolled my eyes. He just glared at me. I didn't really care about respect since he was a huge pain in the ass.

We went to his room, and sat out on his huge balcony that overlooked the forest.

"Okay, what subject first?"
———————————-
I woke up to my blaring alarm clock, and then hunched over in pain. It's starting, my wolf said. I got up and took 6 Advil. It didn't really kill our liver since we are werewolves and it barely helped but it will get me through the day. I hurried up and started on my makeup. Then, I wore a skin-tight dress that went right below my butt but half way up my thigh. I then put on thigh-high boots. I looked so hot.

(Just imagine everything in this photo except a lighter skin tone and some red highlights in the hair)I smirked at myself in the mirror, then went outside

I smirked at myself in the mirror, then went outside. I decided to drive myself, that way Stevan wouldn't figure me out. As I went into my car, and started it, Stevan burst outside the house, anger, confusion, and lust radiating off of him. He started towards the car, and I instantly drove out. He tried running, but the car was faster, thank god! I smirked evilly in the rear view mirror.

Today is going to be so much fun.
———————————-
I parked the car in the school parking lot, then got out. I walked to the front of the building, and went to my locker. I got even more catcalls today. Soon, more and more students were here all the way until the bell ringed. I tried avoiding Stevan as much as possible, but I knew I wouldn't be able to avoid him when we had class together (which was all my classes 😒). I walked into first period, and sat down in the back to the very right. Instantly, the Alpha looked right at me.

"MINE!!" I heard an Alpha male shout from across the room. I flinched, scared that he finally found out what I've been hiding from him. His piercing blue eyes met my eyes, and they instantly turned pitch black. He walked over to my desk, and stared at me so deep it made me uncomfortable. "Marie, come with me NOW!" He shouted. I walked out of the classroom, and next thing I know my back is against a locker with a werewolf keeping me trapped within his frame.
"Why haven't you told me?! Why have you kept this a secret for so long?!" He asked, inhaling my scent. He nibbled my ear, which made sparks fly within me. My wolf was howling with happiness. "I-I-I am a-an O-omega. I thought you would reject me," I said, looking down at my feet.
"Marie, look at me," he said gently lifting my head with his finger. "You are the most beautiful creature that I have ever seen, I would never reject you." He said, with purity in his eyes. Right then, he kissed me, and more sparks exploded along with butterflies going off in my stomach. Okay, payback time for the beginning of the year! My wolf said.
I pushed him off me, smirking. "Tsk tsk, we are in school, Mr.Alpha, there is to be no fooling around until the end of the day," I said with a wink. You heard a low growl from him, as I went back into the classroom, making sure to sway my hips as I did. I turned around, then winked at him and blew him a kiss, then walked into the room.
————————
At lunch, I sat with Frank, and the group of leaders. Which consisted of Frank, Destiny, Stevan, their third, and the third's mate, then a few of their friends that they trusted very much. Stevan pulled me into his lap as I went to the table. He growled into my ear, "You're fucking perfect, and I can't wait to mark you right here," as he bit my soft spot. I gasped, and leaned back into him, humming. I leaned into his chest, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Who said I would let you mark me anyway?" I questioned seductively in his ear, nibbling the lobe of it. He growled, then picked me up. I knew he used super speed, and I was instantly on his bed.

I looked at him and he sat down next to me. "I want to make you mine, mi amor. Your the most beautiful person ever created. I don't want any guy thinking that your not in a relationship. I want this house to hear how much I love you," i squealed on the inside. He loves us!!! My wolf squealed. I was speechless at what he was saying. He then got on top of me, leaned down, and whispered in my ear, "I want every inch of you, I want to be yours and you to be mine, I want every wolf in the country knowing who you belong to," I shivered at his words. "That's a nice thought, but not right now, Stevan. I know we are mates, but we should at least get to know each other before anything serious occurs." I said. At that, he got off me.
"How about we go on a date? When you aren't in heat?" I nodded my head at that.

"Also, your not going anywhere until your heat is over. You're stuck with me, Princess," he said winking.