T W E N T Y T W O

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

After looking at the water run over my feet for some more time I finally shrugged and walked back to the beach house.

It is extremely hot outside.

Once I reached the beach house I looked around wide-eyed in surprise, everything was color-coded and was mainly gold, white, and turquoise.

"excuse me?"

I gasped and turned around at the sudden voice to see a lady "I-I'm sorry, you took me by surprise."

"That's a fine miss, but I must stop you right here. I don't know how you got in but I switched off the security system for cleaning and it is on again. This is private property and the owner is actually here today. I'm going to have to ask you to leave right now, or I might have to call the cops. This part of the town and beach are both privately owned and the security will be back on round pretty soon please find your way out immediately."

I frowned and tried to defend myself. "I-I've come with Alex."

"Excuse me Miss, but everyone knows that this property belongs to Mr. Taylor that does not prove anything, leave. Now." The lady commanded with a much more firm voice this time around.

"I- you can call Alex and ask him! I've come with him! ALEX?" Fear started gripping my voice as I called out to Alex.

"leave right now, or I'll call the cops this second."

"ALEX? please just call him once, he knows!" I screamed again but my voice probably failed to reach him.

The lady lightly shoved and hit the exact spot on my shoulder which had dislocated about three months ago. The push was light but my arm fell numb and my skin stretched to a bad red color.

"I-I promise, I'm w-with-" the lady finally pushed me out of the house and closed the door on my face while tears fell down my eyes.

Not because of being thrown out but because of the severe pain I felt in my shoulder.

Don't cry, Sierra. Don't cry.

I whimpered and took the phone out of my pocket to call Alex, after two rings the line went dead. I tried a few more times but my phone slipped out of my hands and fell , I gasped at the severe pain that shot through my arm again.

I stood right outside the door and looked up at the sky, I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down.

Alex will eventually come to know I'm not at home right?

I know he's angry but he'll back, right?

I looked around at the beach and gulped, it is very hot outside.

I waited outside for about twenty minutes and realized that slowly my breath was becoming both Rapid and shallow.

I tried to take a deep breath but failed. I tried again and felt a slight pain in my chest.

It felt as though my heartbeat was way too rapid.

I was almost able to feel it.

Alex, I need Alex right now.

I picked up my phone and tried calling Alex again while I was feeling extremely dizzy and out of breath, luckily he picked up on the second ring.

"I'm on a conference call right now ask the maid for whatever you want and don't disturb-"