E P I L O G U E

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

‼️Same skies (A mafia romance), is out now‼️

Allora Affetto is now complete♥️

♥️

Two years later-

I signed the documents and looked up at the time, 12.30 am.

Alex had a dinner meeting with his new client and has still not come home.  I spent over an hour on call with Sara but as time was passing worriness had started taking over me.

It took Sara and me time, time to see each other again in different lights. At first we'd both meet up and not talk at all, we didn't really have anything to talk about but I guess, we understood that we were both each other's only family and even if we weren't close to each other, family comes first. Slowly with time, We made small amends, things as small as Sara getting her favourite cookies for me from abroad and setting it on the table without saying anything.

Others don't understand us, like we understand ourselves. We grew up thinking what's happening around is normal, while I grew up thinking my mom probably loved me Sara grew up thinking mom hated her. She grew up thinking that not having something as small as teal eyes was gods sign of saying her mom hated her. Both of ours childhood took a troll on us, but after numerous counselling sessions with each other and spending time together, we had become close.

We shared something similar to what Alex and Xander share, except Sara had become extremely protective of me. She tried to make up for our lost time by putting me first, always telling me that I'm the younger one. Two months ago when Alex was away on a business trip and coincidentally Maya had a emergency rise up, Sara took over. She'd spend all day long learning how to cook for me, washing me up if I'd puke, she did everything she could. I know she still beats herself over what happened in the past sometimes but hopefully, it'll be just fine with time.

Oh, and, if I'm being honest, there's definitely something going on with Xander and Sara but that's a story for another time.

Suddenly the doorbell ringed making champ bark and I immediately got up while running to open the door, gasping immediately after.

"Good evening ma'am, sir had a dinner meeting but then when he came back he was drunk. Have a good night!" The driver wished me and bowed slightly taking a leave immediately after while Alex's body leaned on mine.

"Ummmm, I want...to go home. I w-won't drink, my w-wifey i-is waiting for me, Prince-princesssss" Alex mumbled while trying to stand up even though most of his body weight was still on me.

"6 minutes, that's how long it takes for the brain to start to react to alcohol. How long were you drinking, safe?" I asked, brushing the hair on Alex's forehead.

Alex hardly ever drank too much, and the few times when he did, he'd become a total baby.

"I-I d-did n-not drink and S-safe? Don't call me that! Princ-princess calls me t-that. Only prince-princess, my princess." Alex huffed and pulled back while staring at me with angry but doe eyes making me smile.

"Hmm, who's princess?" I asked in a teasing voice while holding Alex's hand again, leading him to our bedroom.

"Princess? Princess is b-beautiful, she's my S-sunshine, she l-loves me. I-I'm not as affectionate a-as she is, b-but I love her the m-most. S-she is v-very intell-Intelli- Ummm" Alex frowned.