Self harm- Harry Styles & Liam Payne. (Ch.9)

~~~~~~~~ OKAY.. SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH WORK AND SCHOOL, AND A REAL LIFE BOY. THEN MY GRANDPA PASSED AWAY AND I WAS JUST TO EMOTIONAL AND BUSY TO WRITE. HERE IS ONE OF YOUR CHAPTERS SORRY TS NOT THE GREATEST~~~~~~~

A day passed quickly in the hospital. Liam came to pick me up when i was released. The entire car ride was very awful. It was so silent. I felt so dead.

As we pulled up into the house i felt my stomach turn. I saw Simon's car. Why was Simon here? We entered the house very silently. He was sitting on the kitchen stool. He waited for us. He looked pissed not happy at all. 

" Harry, You are destroying this band  apart" Simon rose his voice already.

I looked down at my toes and thought deep in thought... Was i really? I never meant to. I never wanted anyone to find out about me harming, or any of this. I looked up and made eye contact with Simon. No one had ever seen him this upset before.

"... i'm sorry" I choked out.

"Whatever, I packed your bags, Get in the car. we are going to send you away now" Simon said in a really strict tone.

I looked at Louis and we stared into his eye's. 

" but you said if i got better, i never had to go." I said as a tear fell from my cheek.

Simon yanked my arm in anger and threw me into the car. I looked out the window as we drove away from the house. It was just the two of us... the car ride to the airport was dead silent with the slight humming of the air coming through the open window.

We reached the airport and went through security, the asked me so many questions. Simon never told them anything about me going to rehab, I was scared. My cutting wasn't really that bad, I slid back my bracelets.. the scars and slashes were deep. Oh, wow. I thought to myself, i guess i am fucked ,i am a mess. Still convinced that i wasn't as hurt as others who needed rehab.

"Simon, i'm fine.. i really don't need rehab" I assured him

"Harry, are  you kidding me. Look at yourself you are a mess, You have been admitted in the hospital 2 times in the past week. Your scars and cuts are out of control, and you have not slept without pills in days. Don't tell me you are fine"

we locked eyes and that's when i realised he was doing this for me. A tear rolled down my cheek and i began to cry. He cared about me. No one has ever cared this much.. that's why i never told Liam.. or any of the boys.

We sat in the airport. " I'm a mess" i whispered.

"No, You just need help, I promise you it will get better. You have all the support in the world right now"

"thanks Simon"

" I hope you know that i'm only doing this because i care about you.. "

"i kinda figured that out about an hour ago thanks"

As I was watching out the window the plane arrived. I gathered up my stuff and gave Simon one final hug. "See you in a month bud" Simon said with a smirk.

I walked onto the plane.. took my seat and it all finally set in. That maybe life could get good for once again.. i lost myself and forgot what its like to be happy.

Maybe this is what i need?