Self harm- Harry Styles & Liam Payne. (Ch.7)

Okay! So here is my newest chapter. Sorry it was so late. I was feelig sick the other day and had no idea's to finish this chapter. Please comment below! :)

_________________________________________________________________

Liam look's away from me all sad. I never had the chance to hear what he was going to say to me. He got up from the bed and left the room. I think he wandered off into the kitchen.

"Harry.." Zayn mumbled. I stand up from my bed and walk over to the boy's all standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

"Hi Hazza" Niall said as a tear fell from his face and trickled down his cheek.

Louis stood there. He never said a single word. Never even made eyecontact. I guess he was deep in thought. Staring right past me through the open window.

"hello guy's. I am sorry I ruined your vacation.. I never ment for this to happen.I will pay for a new one. You never had to come home.I am fine" i promised.

"Harry you are nothing close to fine. You need help. I am here for support. I am  not going anywhere untill you are stable." Zayn demanded and pulled me in for a tight hug. It was hurting the open cut's on my chest. I could't tell him that though. I enjoyed the pain.

I enjoyed the sharp knife like pain. The pressure, and stinging. It reminded me that i am alive. 

"Can i have my hug harry?" Niall questioned as he bursted into tears. Niall was always the soft one. He alway's cared about me. We were like brother's. Never apeart.

"Of course Nialler"

The grip was so tight. I missed it. I missed having the feeling that someone cared. So what if i am depressed as fuck. It would be nice to have that one friend who help's you smile.. even if he is miles away. I looked back and louis was still standing there. I had no clue what was going on between us today. Usually we weould talk, be bestmates.

"hey, guy's i have to go to the bathroom for a second. I have not been all day."

"Sure thing bud. We will see you in the kitchen with liam once you are done"

I told them i was going to the bathroom because i really had to pee, when really I didn't want them to see the tear i was about to release from my eye's. 

I walked over to the bathroom and stared off into the mirror. Once again staring at the monster i have become. I started getting really light headed. The entire room was spinning. I am not quite sure why, but  taking a few asprin's wont hurt.

I reached for the bottle off the counter and poped two into my mouth. Swallowing with water..and the room began to spin even faster. I threw up in my mouth, but swallowed it back down.

"i am fine. I am fine. I am fine." I wispered under my breath.

"Harry, You are taking too long. I need to see you this instant. Simon doesnt want you alone." i hear liam call out.

"okay. I am comming." i yelled back.

I walked back into the kitchen quite dizy. I was feeing a tab bit drunk actually. Liam was licking an envolope shut, i guess he was writing a letter. All the other boy's were on the couch watching the big football game. I couldcare less for foot ball.

"Harry, Show me your wrist's please." Liam begged.

"You have already seen them" I whined.

"You were just in the bathroom alone. Just roll up your sleves so I can see you are doing allright" Liam cried.

"Fine" I agreed.

I started rolling up my sleve's forgetting the boys were in the other room. Both my arm's were exposed now. 

"there" i stated. Liam grab's my arms.

*Niall gasp's*

oh no. a million thing's runnig through my mind. I don't want him to see how bad they are. Him of all people. Please no. I dont want to hurt him any more than he is. Niall step's off the couch and walk's towards me. I yank my arm's out of liam's arms and try to roll my sleves up as quick as possible. It was too late. He saw them..

"Oh dear, Harry. Please tell me you weren't hurtting as bad as your arm's show. I love you. "

"No.. I wasn't. I am okay!" i panikly said and gave him a small smile.

I started to walk away from it all but as soon as i turned arround that stupid dizy feeling comming back. I tried to make it to the couch but my leg's let loose beneath me.. The entire room went black and i fell to the floor. I wcould hear zayn,louis,Niall and liam all running for me. I could hear them talking about me, but my body wouldn't respond.The last noise i heard was the sound's of sirens from the ambulance pulling into our house.