Self harm- Harry Styles & Liam Payne. (Ch.8)

Sorry this won't be the best chapter because it's mainly explaining thing's. Should i end it soon or keep going? xx Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

__________________________________________________________________________ 

I awoke once again, in a hospital unsure of how i got here. Fuck. Why me. I am just ruining everyone's life. Why can't i be normal. To have nothing wrong with me.The room has any blue wall's.  A nurse walk's into my cubical. She is quite pretty, with short brown hair. She couldn't be any more than 5'3.She smile's at me. I suddenly feel sick to my stomach. I begun to gag. A piercing sound shoot's through my ear's. I sit up and tilt my sad over the side of the bed. The nurse run's over, hold's a bucket to my lap. I projectile vomit straight into the bucket….again, and again. She pull's my hair off of my face. My body start's to trembel. 

"Sorry.." I whispered.

 She look's at me confused almost, as if i have done something wrong. She put's her hand to my cheek.

"don't be love, It happen's all the time" she said innocently.

 "Oh. Okay, so why a~ * I gagged and vomited into the bucket again*

 She rubbed tiny circle's on my back. I have not eaten anything so all that was coming up was liquid's. Once i was done vomiting, she handed me a tall glass of water.

"Drink it up" she says.

 I took a few sip's of it,it hurt so bad to vomit up nothing, It was making me cry.

 "Your friend's are waiting in the other room, would you like me to go and get them" she asked sweetly/

Really? They are all here, what about Lou.. he has been strange ever since the last time i was in the hospital. We use to be so close, best friends.. I wanted to be more than friend's with him. No body knew I  was gay though.. and i couldn't ruin my friendship telling him. He was straight anyway's so there was no point on telling him. 

"Can i please have them one at a time, starting with Nialler..er…Niall." i asked.

She smile's sweetly and walk's out of the room. I can hear her muffle something. Few second's later Niall walk's in. 

Niall  run's into the room and hug's me. "Harry.."

"Please do not move so quickly Niall.. i just threw up everywhere and i may do it again.. You don't have to stay if you don't want." I insisted.

"I wan't to. You are my brother, I will even hold the bucket next time you vomit if you would like." he giggles.

 "Thank's Nialler. You really do to much for me." 

"not enough if you are this sick" Niall's voice began to drop.

 "Niall, am i going to live..?"

 Niall had a second of silence…  We both look up at the nurse. 

"Love, we are doing a bunch of test's right now.. Time will only tell." She spoke very calmly.

 Niall begin's to cry, tear's fall down my face as well. 

"I'm not letting you go Harry.. You are my best friend. I can go to you to talk about anything. I will be by your side at what ever cost."

 "Niall, I'm sorry" my word's are shakily said.

Niall has a strange look on his face.

 I reach out for the bucket, Niall steadied the bucket in my arm's. He brushed my bang's off of my face   as i vomit over and over again.