Chapter 61

[Special! 1 Year after Olympic win]

"Finally."

"Shut up Chim."

"I have been waiting for this moment for years."

"Shut up!"

You give your husband a playful punch to the arm as you both sit down at the burger place in the mall, Jimin's hand reaching out and clasping yours.

"You're finally buying me that meal."

"Look I already have to call you Chimchim for the rest of my life you could've let this one go."

"No way Sweetheart, a bet is a bet."

Jimin smile wide like a little kid when he gets his hamburger and fries, the sandwhich itself bigger than his head.

"I'm happy Jungkook is spending time with his nephew, they're best buds now."

"Psh he hasn't left that poor kid alone even before he was born. Jungkook kept rubbing your belly and singing to the baby."

"You are not still jealous about that."

"Of course not!...."

"Just eat your burger."

You both sit in silence for a while until Jimin sets his burger down, his eyes warming when they gaze over at you.

"Have You...heard anything?.."

"No. My parents haven't called me since I told them to never speak to me again."

"Are you going to try to talk to them?...we have their grandson and all..."

"No. I called them when I was pregnant....they didn't even let me tell them all they could talk about is how my dad scored a job with some expensive real estate and how they have a mansion now."

Jimin smiles tenderly and scoots closer to you in the booth, his chin resting on your shoulder as he wraps his arms around your waist.

"That's okay, you have a mansion too and your own private jet."

"Jimin.."

"It's true! We're married! What's mine is yours."

Your mood lightens when you look over at your husbands sweet gaze, his lips pressing a little peck on your cheek.

"Lets not talk about my crap parents, I want you to enjoy your victory meal."

"Yeah I've only waited eight years for it."

"Park Jimin!"

"What?! It's true!"

·············

"Ah...I'm so full.."

"I'm sure, you ate a hamburger as big as your head."

When you both get home from the mall, you look over and smile wide when you see Jungkook on the couch, his arms wrapped around your son and both of them sound asleep under a blanket.