Chapter 60

❄Special❄

❄ 7 Years Later ❄

Okay...here we go..

Triple toe loop.

Ready...

Set...

Go!

Your skate sticks into the ice and sends you up into the perfect triple toe loop and back into the arms of your partner, his eyes turning into little half moons as the melody of the music pulls you both across the giant ice rink.

Alright...here we go...

Jimin's hands carefully place on your jeweled pink dress tightly encasing your body as he lifts you up in the air and spins you around, your body feeling light as air in his arms.

We can do this...

I know we can do this...

As you both simply skate around the rink, Jimin's eyes never leave yours as he glides behind you and keeps you close to him, his breath fanning your neck when he speaks.

"You got this Sweetheart."

You send him a quick smile before he grabs your waist again and throws you up in the air, your body spiraling and landing right back on the ice perfectly.

Made it.

The song begins to calm down into a soft piano sequence as you get into your final stance, Jimin's eyes staring into yours with admiration when he wraps his arms around you tenderly.

"Great job Sweetheart."

"Couldn't have done it without you Chimchim."

The second the song ends, the crowd begins roaring and throwing out different colored bouquets of roses, both of you holding hands and giving the crowd a heart bow.

We did it!

You skate by and grab one of the giant bouquets as you and Jimin carefully exit the ice, his hands resting on both your cheeks with a wide smile on his face.

"We did it Sweetheart!"

"I know! I wonder if we'll medal..."

"Of course we will. I know we will."

Jimin's fingers rest over the ring on your finger as he places a small kiss on your lips, a small voice sending a smile on your face.

"Mama! Papa!"

You both turn and look at your son running towards you with a wide grin on his full cheeks, his eyes beaming with adoration.

"Mama Papa I watched you! I saw you!"

"Aigoo! What did you think Ki Joon?"

Jimin picks up your son and rubs his face on the small child's cheek, his giggles warming your heart.

"It was so good! You're gonna get the gold!"