Chapter 9

Arabella pov

So warm and snuggly. I snuggled deeper into the warmth but then I felt it move huh... I pushed back and hear a groan
"ouch why are you so violent?" the light brought me awake and the memories fluffed back.

I quickly went to grab Hunter arm as he nearly fell out. Despite the rude awaking he seems to be laughing.

"You seem in good spirts" I muttered as he climbed back under the covers

"You just always make me laugh" he smirked
"How are you feeling" he stroked my hair. What would Nathan think of this ... I couldn't find it in me care it felt so right. After the night I had I allowed myself to enjoy the moment with Hunter.

"Not to great I trusted Greg and I thought he was ok waiting for me"  I was ashamed.

Before I knew it he had turned me flat and he was above me smiling his body covering mine.

"Don't think of him he isn't worth it" he whispered low his breath fanning over my face

"Don't think of him he isn't worth it" he whispered low his breath fanning over my face. How is it so sweet even in the mornings...

"I'm not" I whispered. I had felt safe with Greg at some point but it was easy what this felt like was the complete opposite but then again Greg obviously wasn't the right one for me.
I could feel Hunter looking at my lips and I part them willing hoping he will give in. We were so close I only had to move the tiniest bit and...

Ring ring ring ring ring

The noise startled us and broke whatever spell was over us.

"Shit" Hunter swore as he climbed over to grab his phone.

"Nathan" I hear him anger in a strained voice.

The conversation went on for a few minutes until he hung up.

Hunters face was void of any emotion almost like I imagined us nearly kissing.

"Hunter.."

"I didn't tell him about Greg" he cut in. That wasn't want I was gonna say but I let it go. I didn't want it to be awkward he seemed to be pretending that little moment never happened.