All mine

Stunna POV

Its been a week and Teyana still ain't speaking to me . She blocked my phone number and all my social medias . She was dead ass not fucking with me no more . I ain't gon hold you , i feel bad doing her like that . I felt even worst that i got caught . Now this bitch Monica saying she pregnant but that's community pussy so its a chance it ain't mine .

" Nigga is you listening?" Glock asked snapping me out of my thoughts

"Yeah what's the move"

" Kentrell gotta brother named Eli . He run some type of gang and been putting in the streets that he looking for me. He knew what his brother was up to while working for us . So he figured that I kilt him" Glock chuckled

"Fuck allat i got us a new connect in Columbia. Im talking big shit like shit that can blow a whole block up" Ari said smiling hard as fuck .

"You on to sum ma"

"Man let em know we want all they got . Eli want war  huh? We gon give him what he want times two." Glock said dismissing the conversation.

I wasn't even into the shit they was talking bout cause Teyana really ignoring a nigga . Ima just pull up on ha fuck it .

____________________________________

"MAN OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR"  this was like my fifth time saying this shit.

"BITCH FUCK YOU"

"YOU DONT MEAN IT"

"SUCK MY DICK"

"YOU FIRST" i yelled back grinning.

"MY NEW NIGGA ON THE WAY YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE"

"Oh you talking bout Sean ? Yea that nigga dead" i said laughing

"What you mean he dead" Teyana said opening the door looking confused

"I kilt him after i seen that nasty ass video of yall kissing last week" i said brushing past her

"His head was trash anyway" she shrugged

"Now bye dirty dick niggas aren't allowed on this property"

"Says a dumb bald bitch that love this dirty dick nigga"

"Who bald and who dumb? Wrong bitch Khalick try again"

" I don't know why you here anyways we done"

" Ain't no breaking up bitch we take breaks and break time over"

she chuckled shaking her head

"Nah i was serious we done but i hate sleeping alone so come on"

"Ahhh a nigga boutta get some pussy" i said dancing while smiling hard as hell

"Goofy ass nigga ain't getting shit you just here for moral support"

Yea ight thats what she think . I stripped out my clothes and she turned the lights off . She got in bed and this bitch actually closed her eyes .

I looked under the covers and seen she ain't have no panties on.

"Yessirrrr" I whispered

I got under the covers between her legs . As soon as I kissed her pussy she popped my neck.

"Bitch what the fuck was that for?"

" i told you ain't nun going on, now go the fuck to sleep"

"You annoying as fuck dawg"

" I don't got time Khalick"

"Suck my dick i got all the time today"

"Fuck you what dick?"

"You got me fucked up . Go head and talk yo shit just know ima grown ass man and you ain't running shit"

" Khalick shut the fuck up or get out"

"Mannn you talking all that shit knowing damn well you wanna come over here and throw that neck like a turkey" I mumbled.

____________________________________

Short chapter just to update 😭

Vote!

Comment!

Let me know what y'all think !