Would you mind

Ari POV

Last couple of days been cool . Other than Draco ass saying some slick shit . Its real clear we don't fuck with each other.

"Baby big head" Draco yelled as I walked in the kitchen .

"Yo mama" i replied

" Wild ass wig look like a helmet"

" Yo big ass always got sum to say get the fuck on"

"Girl fuck you"

" Wouldn't you like to" i smirked

He looked at me then looked down smirking . Seconds later his phone rang . It was a female.

"Baby come thru"

"Can't but meet me at my condo"

"I'll be there" He hung up and looked at me .

I looked at him disgusted and laughed shaking my head walking away .

After that i heard the front door close.

____________________________________

I had just woke up from a nap and heard niggas yelling and laughing. This house is big as fuck ain't no way I should hear yo conversation from the 4th floor . I walked down the steps and turned the corner to see Draco standing up yelling and the rest of the dumbasses laughing.

" Man that shit aint funny Jon"

" Man yo ass mad as hell . What you say she took again?"

I looked at them confused.

" Bitch took my whole motherfucking flat screen TV out my room . While a nigga was knocked"

Stunna and Key sat there slapping their knees laughing so hard they had tears running down they cheek. Keyon stood there smiling shaking his head .

" Bet that be the last bitch you let come over" Jon said laughing holding his stomach.

"You damn right . Bitch gon steal from me . Thats ight i put a band on her head"

Draco was so mad the shit was hilarious.

" Well did she take yo toothbrush? Cause i had fucked a girl from upstate & ole weird ass bitch stole my toothbrush" Jon said .

I couldn't take it i was dying of laughter. When Draco realized i was laughing he start throwing the couch pillows at me . " You probably know the bitch too"

" Whats shawde name" i asked

"Draya" When he said that I was rolling on the floor laughing.

"Bitchhhh that girl scams and steals for a living. Yo ass swear you always got yo ear to the streets but don't listen to em . Now look at you , whining over a TV ."

"Bi— J'ari shut the fuck up" Draco said

"Ole cry baby ass nigga" next thing i know i was hit up side the head making my neck crack .

"Ohhh bitch" i yelled chasing him out the room .

" Man y'all trynna go out tonight" Keyon asked as I walked back in

"Yessir gimme 2 hours" i yelled running upstairs.

____________________________________

" Damn bitch you look goodt" Teyanna yelled hyping me up in the mirror .

"You too pooh now lets go . They probably down stairs punching the air"

" The fuck took yall so long" Key and Keyon said

" Boy hush . Come on baby daddy" Teyana said linking her arm with Stunna and dragging him out the door.

I laughed then looked at Draco . Who was on his phone paying us no attention . That boy looked fineeee .

We walked out side to the truck and before i got in i made Keyon take my picture. It was cute so i posted it on Instagram.

170,873,00 likes4pFAri : Gangstas smile 2 😚BiggDraco: Turn around im trynna see sumAnd 12,094 comments

170,873,00 likes
4pFAri : Gangstas smile 2 😚
BiggDraco: Turn around im trynna see sum
And 12,094 comments