Please Papa

Ari POV

" Then bitch he said he single but I'm his . So i had to ask his ass did he smoke crack cause he was tweaking"

I was explaining what happened last night to Teyana .

" Oh he trippin trippin " Teyana said

"So i took it upon myself and let his ass know he gon do him and ima do me . I don't give a shit how good the head is . I ain't boutta look stupid over a nigga"

"Periodt sis thats just that on that !" Teyanna yelled fixing her lash.

" But yo cousin gon stop putting his motherfucking hands on me"

I choked on my smoothie " Girl what?"

" We was fucking and I told him i like it rough but this nigga took it way to far . Had me in a head lock , a pretzel and dragged me by my hair" I busted out laughing

" Then while we in there fighting Draco ass in the kitchen listening to it . So i started venting to him and he said leave Stunna ass alone ."

" Well he right , shit . You needa distance yo self so his ass can learn sum . Ole slinky neck nigga always doing sum . Gon make me shoot him"

" But thats my baby zaddy and i love him" yanna said whining

" Toxic . Y'all relationship is Toxic."

____________________________________

I had a headache so I decided to stay in tonight while everyone went out . As soon as i heard the front door close i went to start my bath water . I turned on the water and put the bubbles in . I turned on my red LED lights and sat my box full of joints by the tub. You can never be too careful when alone so I sat my glock 27 on the sink under my towel . I then started to strip out of my clothes and get into the tub . I sat back letting my body relax in the steaming hot water. I closed my eyes and lit my first blunt .

"Damn" i jumped up and grabbed my gun turning and seeing Draco .

"Shit you scared me" i rolled my eyes putting my gun back.

" My bad ma" he said sitting on the the side of the tub.

"Unt un bye i wanna be alone"

" Fuck allat talk to me" he said taking my joint , taking a pull.

"What you wanna know" by now i was high as fuck.

" Anything other niggas don't know"

"Im a virgin" i looked at him trying to read his face as he stared at me

"Word?...damn"

"Yo turn"

" i own a tattoo shop . Yo turn" he said as he passed me the blunt

" Im a model"

" Cut yo shit now you lying"

"Boy fuck you . Don't go running yo mouth . Don't nobody know except you"

" Ight if you serious let me come to one of yo shoots"

" I got one tomorrow at 3 o'clock pop out"

"Gotchu now hurry up a nigga sleepy" he said walking out and closing the door.

" GO HOME" i yelled

I turned on the shower and washed up three times before getting out . I went looking for my towel before I realized he took it .

"DAVID BRING ME BACK MY MOTHERFUCKING TOWEL"

I heard snickering coming from the other side of the door

"Say please papa"

I didn't say anything. I ain't no weak bitch . Two can play that game . My body was glistening from the water. I took my shower cap off before looking in the mirror smirking. I opened the door and walked out of the bathroom naked. I looked at dave seeing him smiling and his eyes glued to my ass . I chuckled and walked to my room starting to put coconut oil on .

"You asking to get fucked" he said making me laugh

" You think that shit funny , I ain't never looked at a bitch and got hard"

"Awe pooh , you want me to rub it" i said pouting

He looked down at me before picking me up and placing my naked body on his shoulders. He pressed my ass against the wall and ate my pussy like it was his last meal .

"Mmm Shit"

By now i had came three times and was in full blown tears

"Awww Fuck im cumming"

" Hold that shit" he said against my clit sending vibrations through my body

I locked my legs around his head shaking as i came . As soon as he put me down he pressed his lips against mine. I bit his bottom lip for access . We were tonguing eachother down before i pulled away .

" Thought you was sleepy" I said as i batted my eyelashes.

"Mmcht" he walked out my room going into the bathroom. He came back with a rag whipping me down and went to go brush his teeth .

I put a big shirt on and got into bed. Draco came back and got in putting his head on my chest and one hand under my shirt .

"Goodnight ma"

"Goodnight pa"