40- The Epilougue

8 years later. Cassidy's POV

"Mommy can you help me please." I bent down to get in equal level with my daughter Emily. She always gets stuck in her dress. Emily is 5 years old and Asher and I had her when Jackson was 3. Now he is 8 and today is the first day of school for both kids. Emily is going into kindergarten and Jackson is going into 4th grade.

"There you go princess, you ready for school?"

"No mommy I'm scared,." She says with tears filling her eyes. I immediate pull her into a hug and comfort her. I hear footsteps and look up to see my husband holding Jackson's hand and walking into the room.

"Jack, you look very handsome." I say with the crying girl still on my lap.

"Thanks mommy, daddy helped me." I look up at Asher who is still holding the small boys hand.
"What's wrong with sissy?" Jack asks concerned.

"Sissy is a little nervous for school today." Jack let's go Of Asher and sits in the floor next to me and Emily.

"Don't worry Em, I will make sure you are okay today. School is so much fun, you will also make so many friends." Jack says successfully calming down Emily. We hear our doorbell ring.

"Guys I think that's Uncle Tony and Aunt Riley here to take you to school!" Asher says making the kids jump with excitement. They sure do love every single one of their Aunts and uncles. Riley and Tony ended up getting married which sunrises all of us. Laila is married to a very nice man named Robert. Noah is a single Pringle, he travels a lot which is cool. Luke has a girl friend named Sophia and I think he is going to propose soon. And Brent just went through a breakup with his boyfriend. Oh yea! Brent is bisexual. Peter is also bi and between you and me him and Nremt have a little crush on each other. Last but not least, Tommy is married to a girl named Carrie. She is so nice and covers funny. She is also 5 months pregnant with a baby girl. It's so weird how all our friends have grown up. But I'm just happy we all still see each other multiple times a week.

The kids sprung up from the floor and ran out side with their backpacks to Tony and Riley's car. They offered to drop the kids off today so Asher and I can go out to breakfast. We wave goodbye and watch as our kids go off to school Asher hugs me tight.

"Is this hard to believe or what." He asks with a wide smile.

"Very." He looks down at me and kisses my lips. Although all the struggles we went through to get here, I wouldn't change it for the world. Because of them we have a huge group of loving friends and two precious children that I love with all of my heart. It's hard to believe we made it here. And it's all because, The Bad Boy Saved Me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We did it! We finished the book! Comment or message me if you want a SEQUEL about Jackson's life growing up and his decision with the gang. I love you guys so much! Check out some of my other works please!❤️💛💚💙💜🖤💗