7

"Cassidy...Cassidy...little bitch I swear I will give you five seconds to wake the fuck up or I WILL drag you down spine stairs." I was rudely awoken by Noah. It has been a week since my accident and Noah and Brent have been taking turns staying with me.

"I'm up. I'm up. Geez." I rub my eyes and stretch before standing up and looking at Noah.
"So.. what do you want?" I ask as he just stares at me.

"We are getting food my friend. So hurry your little ass up." I roll my eyes at his rudeness.
"Please." He adds sensing my anger. I smile at him before quickly getting ready.

"So where we going amigo." I ask as I buckle my seatbelt in Noah's car.

"Well my amiga, we are going to IHOP with our buddies because one of them wears craving pancakes." He rolls his eyes as he finishes his sentence. I laugh because Brent is always and I mean ALWAYS hungry. It's not even just hungry he always wants a specific food at a specific time. I swear sometimes I think he's pregnant. But then I remember he's a boy. Wait, how do I know for sure he's a boy. I mean I don't have any proof. Not like I want any to begin with. I'm sure he's a dude.
"Cassidy I love you but please shut the fuck up." Noah says from the drivers seat. Did I say all that out loud?
"Yes. Yes you did. And I can assure you Brent is a boy." Noah finishes. I crinkle my nose.

"How would you know?" I ask with a smirk forming over my lips. I watch as Noah's face flushed and his eyes widen.

" Well I may or may not have walked in on him peeing...twice." He says with an embarrassed tone. I look at him before bursting out with laughter as he pulls into a parking spot. I can hardly breathe by the time we get out of the car and see Brent and Asher waiting for us.

"How on earth! Not once but twice! Jesus!" I yell in between my gasps for air.

"What the hell is she talking about?"Brent asks as we approach them. As I open my mouth to tell him, Noah places his hand over it saying nothing. I frown and walk to Asher.

"I'm assuming something funny happened?" He says with a smile on his face.

"I'll tell you later." I whisper in his ear and he nods as we walk into IHOP.
***

"Why did you guys let me eat so much?" Brent cries. He ate two stacks of Pancakes and is now feeling like he is about to explode.

"Hey once you start there is no going back." Noah replies making everyone laugh. I feel a tap on my leg so I turn my head and make eye contact with Asher.

"I'm taking you somewhere tonight." He whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine. I nod and we get back to the conversation about how dat Brent is going to be. We pay and leave IHOP before heading our seperate ways. And lucky for me It's Brent's turn to sleep at my house. Just great. Not only do I have to get ready to go out with Asher, but now I also have to take care of a two year old.

"Sooooo. How's life Cassy?" Brent asks as we drive down our street.

"Good I guess. Oh I'm also going out tonight with Asher so you can go to your house if you need." He shakes his head.

"I know. Asher told me." I nod my head. Why did Asher have to tell Brent? Also where the hell are we even going? I guess we will just have to wait to find out.
"Oh and Asher told me to tell you to dress casual and he will pick you up at 6." Brent says. I nod my head. Tonight should be fun.