The Final Showdown

Chapter 10

"Okay, that is not very nice, Lumina. First you secretly enter my house. And then you try to strike me." Lucifer stated in an icy tone as the princess tried to free herself from his grip. " Let go of me! What you did, and are planning to do, does not fall into the category of 'nice' either!" she spat back,

At that, he released her and tilted his head as he asked in a mocking way, "And just what am I doing, and what did I do, now?" "You're planning to overthrow my father, and you hurt those I care about!" Lumina shrieked, punching his stomach, which made him hunch over in pain.

"You will pay for that, you brat!" Lucifer yelled, and made a scythe appear in his hand. She tried to dodge, but he instantly slashed his blade across her leg, causing blood to gush out of the wound and her balance being lost.

Tears threatened to spill, but Lumina refused to let them fall. No....I can't be weak. He hurt my loved ones... she thought.

"Had enough?" Lucifer scoffed. Staggering, she stood up and pulled out her gun, loaded with dyfonix, which was a substance that was lethal for demons and froze their magic, to prevent instant healing, bullets, and shot him.

He let out a cry but then, started laughing hysterically. Confused, Lumina lowered her gun and asked, "Uh, have you gone mad?"

"You are so stupid. Don't you know that these mere dyfonix bullets cannot hurt me? I am not just any demon! I'm one of the elite Original Demons! You...You have wasted enough of my time." Lucifer replied and Lumina gasped as he, using speed magic, stood right in front of her with a devilish grin.

"Play time's over, princess." He spoke in a bone-chilling voice. Instinctively, she stepped back, but he was quicker, lifting her from her neck. Lumina, however, kneed his chest, loosening his hold on her.

Seizing her chance, she stabbed his arm, making Lucifer wince and thrust her against the wall. Smirking, he leisurely made his way towards her.

. . . . . . .

Ashleigh's glance immediately turned to Lumina, and seeing the situation, she made a telepathic call to her brother. 'Kuro!'

'Ashy? What is it??'

'We need help!'

'I am kind of in the middle of a battle against Adrian.'

'Kuromi, Lucifer is here, along with a hydra which Damian is miserably fending off. So shut your mouth, and get here, idiot!'

'Language!'

' Sorry..'

'Ugh...Okay I'm on my way. Just hang on.'

A short while later, Kuromi appeared beside her. "What the hell is going on here?! I can't leave you guys alone for even an hour?!" he yelled.

Ashleigh just rolled her eyes and urged, pointing at their cousin-who was warding off a demonic creature and failing. "Quit your useless commentary and help him!" Seeing this, Kuromi instantly pulled out his sword.

Lumina was up against Lucifer, Damian was getting beaten up by the stupid, annoying Hydra, and his other sister was now flipping through......wait......why was she flipping through a book?!?! Goodness. What would they do without him? Tightening his grip around his sword, Kuromi charged.

. . . . . . .

Amidst fighting, Damian turned to look at Ashleigh, Lumina and then Ashleigh again. "Hurry up, Lee!" he shouted. "Okay, okay!" she responded. "Kuromi, Lumina is in trouble!" he warned. He saw his cousin frown, then with an irritated look, combine his magic and sword as he slayed the Hydra.