10

IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE!

As of this day (Tuesday for me) I will be changing my updating schedule from every Tuesday and Saturday to only ONE of those days.

I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience and I really love updating Percy's story but it must be done! There are only 5 chapters left for part one and I've only written a few chapters for part 2 aka season 8 aka the worst final season I have ever watched. Nor do I have much time to write with studying for my finals.

If you guys could put down in the comments what day you would like me to update (Tuesday or Saturday) it would be much appreciated and could help all of us get back into a comfortable schedule. I will be going with the majority vote!!

Sorry again and I hope you enjoy!

¤¤¤

Percy stops midway, right foot hovering slightly over the floor as his eyes narrow. Tyrion gives him a small look, glancing to the queen once more before leaving the room.

"I will allow the King in the North to leave Dragonstone and capture one of the dead men." Daenerys says to him, his back still turned. "But you will be staying here."

His fists clench tightly at his side, digging painfully into his palms. He bites on his tongue, tasting the copper in his mouth. "And why is that?"

The dragon queen is silent behind him, and he scoffs, turning to face her. "You're delusional if you expect me to stay here and do nothing while those men risk their lives for Westeros."

"I have full confidence that they'll be able to return safely from beyond the wall." Daenerys responds with a stoney expression, uncharacteristicly ignoring his insult.

He watches the queen with a scowl ad she pours herself a cup of wine, sipping silently as she stares into the roaring fire. "You can't keep me here."

She breathes deeply, turning to face him. Her face is expressionless and he can't decipher the emotion in her eyes. Face pinching, she returns his scowl half-heartedly. "I am the Queen. I can do whatever I please, and I please you to stay here."

Percy scoffs moving towards the door once more. "You may be a queen, but you aren't mine." Not yet.

"I am the Queen of Dragonstone." She retorts sternly, cup slamming onto the table. "You are on Dragonstone. That means that as long as you stand on this island, I am your Queen."

He laughs bitterly, anger clouding his mind. "Your logic is void of sense. I am Westerosi, therefore I will only follow you when you actually reside in Westeros. I'm going on that raid, and there is nothing you can do about it."