forewords

𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕔𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝.
𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟?

d i s c l a i m e r s :

• the original characters here are truly mine.
• i dont own the other characters nor dead poets society.
• the storyline is an original by me with some dps plots
• NEIL DOES NOT DIE
• totally fictional.
• this is a one shoot collection which took place in my own universe of dead poets society.
English is NOT my first language and I didnt consider myself as fluent, so I'm sorry in advance for any grammatical error and for the lack of vocabularies.

c h a r a c t e r s

Neil Perry:
A sweet, sweet boy. Artsy. Sweet and caring in his own way. Struggling to find his own voice especially towards his father. Love acting and surely is talented in the field. Can be quite defensive but especially nice and kind. Up for adventures.

Todd Anderson:
The sweetest, purest thing around. Shy and struggle to speak up especially in public. But he cares about people. Quiet but endearing. Actually very poetic inside. Has a world of his own in his head. Lovely to talk to once you get to know him.

Charlie Dalton:
Probably everyone's favorite. Quite the charmer and obvioulsy the prankster. Trustfund kid whom passion is trouble making. Sassy and confident. Actually has a golden heart. Stand up for his friends. Loyal and royal.

Knox Overstreet:
Hopelessly romantic and love sick. Only has his eyes for Chris and only Chris. Wont shut up about Chris and would likely LISTEN TO EVERYONE if they told him ways to get Chris. Kind and rational. Probably the closest to the girls since he tend to ask for advices all the time.

ㅡGerard Pitts:
Closeted gay. In love with Meeks. No one knows about this except the Dead Poets Society. Kind and rational also, but tend to use his brain more than his heart. But is a soft soft boi. Very tall. Also one of the closest to the girls. Totally a geek, but he is cool anyway.

ㅡSteven Meeks:
Also closeted gay. Also in love with Pitts. Clever. Like, really really smart and witty. But also confident and sweet. He is considerate to others and surprisingly up for adventures. Very good with Latin. Teach everyone willingly. That's how kind he is.

ㅡ Richard Cameron:
Charlie despises him so much actually but he didnt notice. Fine at times but also egoistic. He only thinks about himself most of the time. He obeys the teacher and the rules.

ㅡ Valenda Hawkins (oc):
The artsy girl who doesn't afraid to speak her mind. She plays the piano and she also acts. She is fierce and charming, has a strong character. But she is also sweet, caring and daring. She is kind of undeciding, though. And she is, other than Knox, closest to Charlie because of the similiarities and the shared interest in music. 

ㅡ Sephia Barron (oc):
Funny and witty, loves literature. The type that loves to try everything but focus on nothing. Genuine and caring, kind. But kind of awkward when being made fun of. Friendly and laughs all the time. A good storyteller and a good listener. Social butterfly, every girl loves her.

ㅡ Kathleen Brenton (oc):
Another social butterfly. Very friendly and rather flirty in a friendly way. Loves PDA and doesnt differentiate between boys and girls. Straightforward and speaks her mind pretty well. Into science and stuff, is close to Meeks and Pitts because of that.

ㅡ Bethany Collins (oc):
Also a hopeless romantic. A dreamer who loves to sleep but unfortunately got an uncooperative roommate. Has her eyes for Stick and Stick only. Would daydream about him. She is witty and creative. She could give you the best advice, and she is very fun to talk to.

other characters? find out by yourself throughout the stories.

Enjoy!