POF Chronicles: Devin's Meet Up II

Devin's eyes rolled back as Stacy went to work on his thick member. She moaned and hummed as she twisted her neck each time she came back up to the rim of the head. She spit on the head, watching it drip down into her hands and as she stroked him. She looked him dead in the eyes, and giggled so innocently, until she took him back into her mouth, delivering the most sloppy head he has ever had. She made sure that the noise of the slippery flesh entering in and out of her mouth echoed against his apartment walls. She then got up while continuing to stroke his cock, and lowered herself between his legs, now on her knees. Before he was prepared, she reached into her bra with both hands and pulled out two huge milk chocolate tits that flopped down against his throbbing dick. Devin fought to keep from cumming from just the sight of them.

"You like my titties?" asked Stacy as she resumed stroking him, this time between her breasts.

"Yes baby, they are phenomenal!" answered Devin.

She smiled and spit on his cock again, providing more lubricant to drive him crazy as she stroked like a well-oiled machine. She liked from the head and down to his balls, taking them both into her mouth and caressing them with her lips. She slowly licked back up slowly while pressing her tits against his balls. She then grabbed her massive boobs and positioned his cock between them. She then spat on it again and gripped it with her tits ass he began to bounce up and down while she moaned and made eye contact.

"I love the way your dick feels between my titties Devin. You gonna cum for me daddy?" asked Stacy slyly. 

"You want me to come on your tits?" asked Devin as his legs began to tense.

"Yes daddy, nut all over my titties. I wanna feel your warm cum all on me" admitted Stacy before she took him back into her mouth. Now using both her tits and her comfortable mouth to rock his world, he couldn't keep it up any longer.

"I'm about to cum! Fuck!" said Devin as he brought his pelvis up from the couch. He exploded into her mouth, at which time she slowed her pace and slowly sucked him as she moaned in delight of tasting his satisfaction.  She then let some of it drip down onto her tits for more visual candy for him. He was sprung immediately, staring at her has she licked the excess cum of her tits, then taking her nipples into her mouth and bouncing them as she looked at him with a smile.

"You like that baby? You gonna get hard for me again?" asked a hungry Stacy.

"Fuck yes!" said Devin as his dick began to get hard again. It was time to take it to another level. Devin got up and grabbed Stacy by the hand and led her to his bedroom.

To be continued......

Cash App: $kingfury8998