Marco's Vacation

Jet lagged and relieved, Marco finally checked into his Airbnb. The host was gratious enough to leave him some extra towels and some chilled water he found waiting for him on the kitchen counter. He was finally in paradise. Wanting to take a quick nap before venturing out onto the South African beach that was a few minutes away, he took a quick shower and set his timer for an hour.  After a much needed rest, he set out the beautiful waters many from were he came from, barely got to see. Newly divorced, Marco was ready for a new start, and maybe this getaway for a few weeks was what he needed.

Siting under a cabana, he ordered a strong drink and surveyed the shore and the people enjoying themselves. That is when he saw her. Standing at the shore stood a 5'5, buxom nubian sista wearing a cream two-piece bikini with a long white lace robe. Her eyes were closed, as she took in the wind from the sea. It seemed that he was not the only one seeking freedom in this oasis. He could not take his eyes of her, which was soon met by hers. She smiled, and Marco smiled back.

"Taking in the beauty?" asked Marco. She motioned that she could not hear and walked towards his direction. 

"I'm sorry I did not hear you." said the dark, luscious-lipped woman with a heavy African accent.

"Beautiful isn't it?" asked Marco.

"Yes it is. This is always a nice getaway spot for me." replied the stranger. "My name is Marigol. Your's?"

"Marco." he responded. "Can I buy you a drink?" 

"Not much of a drinker. But thanks." said Marigol. "But I would like to ask you a weird favor if you don't mind."

"Weird? I hope it's not me being kidnapped in anyway." joked Marco.

"No not at all. I want to get into the water but due to the past few incidents on this beach with the strong rip currents. I'm a little weary. But you look like you might be a great swimmer. Do you mind accompanying me and making sure I don't get swept away?" asked Marigol.

"Sure no problem." said Marco. Marigol removed her robe and smiled as she took him by the hand into the waves of the beach. With each step, Marigol trembled even more, but Marco held onto her hand tightly. When the water was up to her lower chest, she stopped.

"Oh my God, I can't believe that I am doing this. I have always wanted to go out this deep." admitted Marigol.

"Well I got you. No need to worry." said Marco as he wrapped his arms around her. She was suddenly taken by surprise by Marco's thick member brushing against her ass. She could help but to grind onto it. Marco let out a moan which encouraged her to continue until he was fully erect. He then slide his fingers down to her hungry center and rubbed on her pleasure until he felt her dig her nails into his arms. They both with their eyes closed, continued to tease each other to the point that sea water was not the only liquid flowing.

To be continued...............................