POF Chronicles: Devin's Meet Up

Its been a long week, and Devin was not looking forward to another boring weekend of sports and beer. After the divorce, he was still getting use to having the house all to himself. Although he didn't miss the constant arguments, not having someone to let alone speak to, was still odd. While walking towards his car, he received a text.

Tony - :Nigga! Did you join POF yet?: 

Devin - :No bro, I still don't know if I want to jump on that.:

Tony - :How long are you going to live with dry ass dick?! Seriously, get on there! I have another date for tonight!:

Devin could not believe that his best friend was having such luck with women. On his way home, he went back and forth in his head about it. After getting in and showering, he then sat down on his couch, then turned on the TV. He kept look back over to his cell phone, and finally grabbed it. He was curious as to what was out there, better than another annoying Friday. He created his profile with a few recent photos. And waited......

Nothing.

Devin knew he wasn't a bad looking guy, well groomed and dressed all the time. Worked out to keep his body in shape enough to keep his physique. He decided to do some searching, and was very disappointed in the prospects. A lot of beautiful women, but to many with out of this world demands, expectations, and religious rhetoric for his taste. Then he came across one profile, Msthicncute99. She was older, and was very easy going from her description. But what stood out to him the most where how massive her tits were. She didn't wear anything in he pictures that showed cleavage, but they were impressive. He sent here a message greeting her, and immediately got a response. They chatted back and forth for almost a few hours and decided to talk over the phone. They laughed and found that they had alot in common, both divorced and dreaded bored weekends. 

"You should come over and cook me some of that great fried fish you make." laughed Devin.

"I don't mind, send me you address." replied Stacy aka Msthicncute99.

Devin was caught of guard by the answer but was elated that he was going to have a thick busty woman over cooking for him. They set a time, and before he knew it, there was a knock at his door. They embraced and walked in with a bag of a few groceries. After an 30 minutes, she brought out plate of her patented southern fried catfish. Devin had a bottle of wine and poured some glasses for them both. After they ate and enjoyed, the decided to watch a movie.

They settled on the couch and before he could think about his next move, Stacy rested her head on his chest.

"You don't mind me laying on you do you?" asked Stacy

"No, not at all. I hope you not trying to get some of my goodies." laughed Devin as he embraced her with his arm.

"If I wanted your goodies, I would swallow them whole. But you're not my boyfriend, so that's not gonna happen." smirked Stacy.

Devin immediately felt his dick sprang up to attention. He looked down at her hoping she didn't notice the expanding bulge, but his eyes were met with her large titties. One of which was resting on his left leg. Her eyes were fixed on the screen. Devin kept trying not to look at her, but her soft dark-skinned hands kept rubbing his leg. He flinched as he struggled to keep his erection at bay, which prompted her to ask:

"I'm sorry, am I hurting your leg?" asked Stacy.

"No, no, not at all." replied Devin.

Stacy then noticed the bulge in his jeans, which made her smile.

"Well, well, well, looks like someone wants a different type of attention." said Stacy as she began to unzip him and reached to grab a hold of his throbbing and still growing cock.

"I'm sorry....I...." began Devin.

"No don't apologize. Its been awhile since I have seen a dick, let alone hold one, and yours is absolutely beautiful." said Stacy as she lowered herself to it and took his head into her mouth slowly.

"Mmmmmmmmm" moaned Stacy as she sucked the head of his fat cock slowly.

...............To be continued.

Cash App: $kingfury8998