Mewberty

You looked out the classroom window and smiled, you were watching Oscar play some music on that instrument of his. You heard the words of his made up song and shook your head along "I'm gonna live in my car at the school" you mummer to yourself, quietly but happily singing along to his song. The bell soon rung as Marco waves a hand in front of your face "hey, earth to y/n! It's time to go" Marco says as you look away from Oscar "just give me a few more minutes marco, I wanna memorize this!" You say mumbling out more of the lyrics.

Comet comes over and joins you and Marco at your spot at the window "whatcha doing?" Comet says looking down at you "memorizing!" You say back nodding your head along to the pixel type beat "can't you do that later y/n? It's lunch and I'm pretty hungry" comet says as Marco nods "nope, just go on without me, I'll join you guys after I'm done" You say just as comet grabs your hand "not a chance, let's go" comet pulls you away from the window but Marco notices something strange "hey comet, looks like you got some paint or something on your face" Marco says and you squint and look comets face over "yeah he's right...you do have something on your face" you move your hand to shift comets bangs out of the way as you peel what looks like to be a faint purple lightning bolt, shaped like his cheek marks?...Oh no..

Your eyes widen as you stare at the little lighting bolt in your hand "did you get it? What was it?" Comet says and you quickly show him your hand "it's....!" His eyes widen as he looks to you, relaying a silent message of panic to you

You already knew what he was saying without him even needing to say anything....

M e w b e r t y

"Hey, what's up?" Marcos says looking between you and comet "this is NOT paint" comet says but Marco only smiles "well I guess you got another bolt then!" You shook your head "Marco this is serious! I think comets going through..." "mewberty.." comet finished as he stares you down. Just as he does small purple lighting bolts pop up all over comets face "Ah! Your face!" You say as Marco stands beside you, he looks at comets face "errrr..welll..ha ha..that's nothing to be ashamed of...we-uh..we have a similar thing here on earth!" Marco says trying to not stutter.

"No Marco! Don't confuse this with your earth things!! Me and y/n are from mewni! And on mewni things get...w e i r d" he says as Marco nods slowly "you gotta keep him away from girls!" You say looking to Marco. Marcos nods again slowly but gives you a confused look "but y/n..your a.."

" G I R L" comet finishes as he take a step towards you, you quickly panic and grab a random history book off a desk, open it then shove it in comets face to block his vision of you "so..when you say weird, do you mean typical comet weird orr destroy the school weird?"

"Destroy the school" comet says nonchalantly behind the book "okay! That's what I was worried about, let's get you home!" Marco says as he grabs comets arm and leads him out of the classroom with you following behind at a safe distance. As the three of you walk down the hallway, comet lowers his book inch by inch "Oookay okay...here comes a girl...err, avert your eyes! Avert yourrr....." comet trails off as he watches y/n-fan13 put new photos of you up in her locker, as he does more lighting bolts pop up onto his face and he panics "uhh guys! I don't think this is a good idea!.." comet says trailing off as he sees Jackie riding her board down the hall.

Jackie's board suddenly stops as she yelps, nearly falling off "whoa.!" She looks behind her to see comet "comet?...are you okay?" She says as she looks down to see comets foot on the back of her board, stopping it from moving completely "my turn..." comet says slowly as he reaches to touch Jackie

"Jackie!"

Marco calls as he quickly pulls comet away from Jackie "comets just under the weather today! Heh..." he says before dragging comet over to you "okay we gotta hurry! Let's go" Marco says to you as he drags comet down the hallway.