Chapter 27 | Make Up II ✅

S L I G H T M A T U R E C O N T E N T

Word count:1152

《《《《《

SAMANTHA WALKER

I did plan on using my charms and maybe by the end of the night, have a sexy little make-out session.

But this.

This was an unexpected turn of events. It was overwhelming and exactly what I wanted- no, needed from him.

Maybe I shouldn't be thinking this, but I love it when he loses his control because of me.

"Nathan..." I gasped when my towel slipped away.

Shit.

I just made myself more venerable. Why does that make me wet? Lord.

In seconds, his lips were back on mine, once again nibbling onto my swollen lips. But my perverted ass wanted more. Wanted him. So I wasted no time biting his bottom lip and slipping my tongue in, exploring his taste.

Our tongues danced together as my hands tangled themselves in his soft messy dark hair. His one hand held my waist in a tight grip while the other caressed my thigh, never wandering forward where I needed it to be.

His mouth traveled down, placing soft open-mouthed kisses across my jawline and neck. He knew which buttons to push. He gently bit my sensitive spot across my pulse and replaced it with a soothing swatch of his tongue. He continued the process, trailing down to my collarbone and just above my exposed chest.

Is he planning on making me explode just by his kisses?

His mouth and hands would trace all over my body but never touch those aching parts. I was so dazed in the pleasure that I didn't notice when my back hit the soft mattress, but very soon I was lying on those silk sheets with Nathan hovering over me.

He once again kissed me, but I was already going crazy here. So I tried turning our positions but of course, I didn't succeed. He nibbled onto my lobe and whispered, sending shivers down my spine,

"Can I...?"

"Ugh! Just shut up and take me already!" The nerve of this guy make me aroused as hell and now he got the audacity to ask permission.

I could feel him freezing for a second, but he quickly regained his sanity and continued his magic.

He placed soft butterfly kisses down my neck, collar bone and finally reached where I wanted him to. He placed soft kisses across my breasts making it further difficult for me to breathe. I let out a moan as he hesitantly flicked his tongue across my nipple.

"Oh, Nathan...don't stop!" I groaned when he stopped his actions. This guy will be the death of me.

Quickly, he resumed his slow torture. He lightly sucked my nipples making me arch my back and curl my toes. His mouth latched onto my right nipple while the other gently caressed my left. Soon his skillful lips turned towards my other peak as his fingertips gently drew a line over my navel. I couldn't help but moan and chant his name. He dragged his lips across my tummy and placed butterfly kisses around my belly button more than necessary. He knows that's my tickle spot! This guy! I couldn't stop my giggles as he licked across my belly. I can feel him smiling against my skin. My laughter very soon came to a halt as his mouth traveled south. I gasped as I felt his mouth just above my heat. Oh, fuck!

"...yes..." I don't exactly know why I said that but I prayed he wouldn't stop yet.

For a fraction of a second, his dark lustful green eyes looked into my golden ones, completely melting me. As if he got the message, his face dived in between my thighs. He stayed down there for a while, completely still as I was anticipating his next move. He slowly inched his face towards my arousal but fuck my fate.

I could hear the faint noise of the doorbell ringing from the living hall. I lied down on the bed hoping he didn't hear and whoever the fuck rung the bell would somehow vanish. But no, the goddamn bell rung again and again. Nathan's head snapped up and he looked embarrassed. So am I.

"Sorry, Darling. I'll go check who is it." He muttered an apology and quickly buttoned up his half-open shirt, to my disappointment, and left me behind in the bedroom.

I almost exploded! What the fucking hell?!

I sighed and once again hit the shower and changed into my blue dress which I originally planned on wearing but stuff happened...

It was almost an hour since Nathan left me alone in this damn cottage. Did he bring me on a freaking honeymoon trip, just to lock me up in this huge cottage?

I was beyond pissed. He not only left me naked and wanting on the bed but is also making me wait now. How dare he?!

Suddenly a thought struck my head.

I should call Katherine! It's been so long. I know she'd kill me if I don't anytime soon. With all the kidnap and shit, I didn't have time to talk to her. Let's not think about that now.

Sighing, I decided I would call her and dialed her number, and waited for her to pick her phone.

Ring Ring Ring

On the third ring, she picked up.

"Hello? Who is it?"

"Kat! It's me-"

"Sam?! Oh, babe where were you?! How are you?! Do you even remember that you have a friend named Katherine George, or should I keep reminding you-"

"Of course not Kat! I was busy alright. Nathan and I are on our honeymoon vacation-"

"What?! Honeymoon?! And you never told me bish!"

I giggled, "Kat, that's why I called you."

"Ooooh, now spill the been. Are you pregnant already?"

"What?! No! It's been just 4 months since our wedding, that's too soon." He didn't even fuck me properly. Duh.

"Really? Don't tell me you didn't have a hot lovemaking- hey!"

What the hell? I could hear her screaming from there.

"Gimme back my phone, you idiot- no, tell your friend to call you later." Wait, is that a guy in her room?

"Kat-"

"Sorry but Kat is busy making babies with me, so talk to you later-whaaaaat?!!" With that, the line went off.

My jaw dropped in astonishment. Did he just say that?!

And that voice sounds so familiar.

》》》》》

Hey guys!

I got homework to do, but who cares?

Raise ur hand if u hate physics as much as I do!!

So, who do u think was that guy with Kat? Do u guys remember Katherine from the earlier chapters?

And yeah, since @bempomah requested, I've made this chapter a lil' longer! Hope u guys enjoyed it!!

Do vote, comment, and share guys.

Will be back very soon!

xoxo