(5)School

Izuku POV

I started to walk to school it was my first day back. And Sniper has been getting popular lately. Anyway, Hibiki hasn't called me yet probably because he has school, he's actually three years older than me. At school, we were planning on meeting each other in real life. Yes, we haven't met in real life. I walked into my classroom full of idiots. We only had a week before summer and then we head off to high school.
I still don't know where I want to go. Maybe I should ask Hibiki. I took my seat and got ready for Bakugou to start he's insulting. "DEKU we're you so scared that you stopped showing up to school." I put my earbuds in, I might become dumb if I listen to anymore.

He looked like he had enough I walked back to his desk talking to his goons. And soon enough the teacher walked in and class started. 

After listening to I don't know what it was finally lunch I grabbed my phone and head outside I decide to join a cat up a tree.

I snuggled with it and pulled out my phone and I had a lot of text messages for Hibiki

IdiotHacker: Hey.

IdiotHacker: Are you ok?IdiotHacker: You're scaring me.IdiotHacker: IzukuIdiotHacker: GreenIdiotHacker: Are you hurt?

Green: Yeah I'm ok
Green: Why are you freaking out did something happen.

IdiotHacker: No just worried.

I thought he did text me for this whole morning guess I was wrong. I decide to call him and he picked up right away.

'Hey I'm on lunch break so I don't have much time to talk.'
'Im just skipping.'
'Seriously you should take your studies more seriously.'
'You sound like my mom.'
'Anyway..... so what was that all about.'
'What do you mean?'
'You basically freaked out on me and I asked you what was wrong, you just said that you were worried, tell me the truth did something happen.'
'No I'm fine I'll you soon just stay safe ok.'
'Ok, bye.'

"Hey, kid what are you doing up there shouldn't you be in school or something."
I looked down and I swear to god this man looked like he hadn't slept a day in his life.
"And shouldn't you be sleeping or something." I climbed down with the cat in my hands and set it down letting it run free. I started to walk back to the building and said "Well I'll see you around old man!"