ten

I sit on my bed reading another book. Pod burst through the door. 

"Tyrion is awake," he says very out of breath.

I run to where Tyrion and I see his face wrapped up.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I ask.

"Just perfect, besides the fact that my face is cut in half."

I sit on the edge of his bed. 

"I'm sorry...sorry that I wasn't there to stop you from getting hurt and I'm sorry grandfather is getting all the credit for winning and not you."

"None of this is your fault, Scarlett."

*

"Why should I believe you?" Tyrion asks Varys. Now Varys sits on the edge of the bed while I stand next to Pod near the door,

"Why would I lie about it?"

"To create strife between my sister and me."

"Where before there was nothing but love. Ser Mandon Moore tried to kill you on your sister's orders. If it weren't for you squire's bravery, you'd be a dead man."

"Pod."

"Yes, My Lord?"

"Would it be excessive of me to ask you to save my life twice in a week?"

"No, My Lord."

"You're a good lad. Get Bronn, tell him I want four of his most loyal Gold Cloaks outside my door at all times."

"I'm afraid your friend has been relieved of his command of the City Watch. The Gold Cloaks are now firmly in the hands if your father or your sister. It varies from cloak to cloak," Varys says.

"Then my hill tribesman."

"Have gone home."

"Of course they have," I say under my breath.

"Your father paid them quite handsomely," Varys says, "I'm afraid we won't being seeing each other for some time, My Lord."

"Don't want to swim too close to a drowning man? And I thought we were friends."

"We are. Podrick would you mind?"

Pod opens the door and Shae walks in. The whore that Tyrion is in love with. Varys stands up and Shae sits on the edge of the bed. 

"There are many who know that without you this city faced certain defeat. The King won't give you any honors, the histories won't mention you, but we will not forget." Varys starts walking out the door, "Come along now My Lady and you Podrick."

*

"Dorne. It's going to Dorne," Sansa says as we sit on the docks watching the ships sail away.

"Why Dorne?"

"It's carrying silk and its supposed to bring back to wine exchange." Sansa takes a pause looking over at the guard, "But it's not coming back. The captain's tired of risking his life so King's Landing lords and ladies can get drunk on better wine than they deserve. He's going to stay in Dorne. Wait out the winter where it's beautiful and warm."

"Not everyone in Dorne is beautiful and warm."

"Don't ruin the game. What about that one there?" Sansa says pointing at a ship. 

"That one? It's going to Volantis."

"Why?"

"Because they are trying to get away from the Kings Landing to go somewhere where there are no battles."

"Lovely day for it," says somebody behind us. We turn around and its Littlefingers, "Watching the ships."

"Lord Baelish," Sansa says. I forget that his real name isn't little fingers.

"Might I speak with Lady Sansa alone for a moment."

Sansa looks at me and nods. I stand up and I walk away. 

*

Joffrey is no longer to marry Sansa, now he is going to marry Margaery Tyrell who is way too beautiful and way to nice to be marrying him but then again so was Sansa.

I was supposed to go to dinner with her and her brother, my brother and my mother but I skipped it to have dinner with Tyrion and Pod instead.

*

I walk into Tyrion's chambers as he and Bronn are talking. 

"Do you guys know where Pod?" They give each other a look. "What was that?"

"What was what?"Tyrion asks.

"That look."

"He's at Littlefinger brothel," Bronn says.

I feel this strange emotion, I have no clue what it is. Its like anger sadness in one. 

I sit down, "Wh-why would he be there?"

"I am rewarding him for saving my life in battle," Tyrion says.

"With whores? I killed the most people, wheres my reward?"

"Are you jealous?"

"Of course she's jealous," Bronn says, "She's in love with Pod and Pod loves here."

Just when Bronn says that Pod walks in. Everything gets tense but Pod doesn't seem to notice.

"Ah, the return of the conquering hero. Does he have a little jaunt in his step?" Tyrion says.

"The lad's practically skipping, "Bronn says.

"You were gone for a long time. I trust you got your money's worth or should I say my money's worth?"

He puts the little bag of gold coins on Tyrion's desk. I feel better, he didn't fuck the whores.

"Oh, it was a gift Podrick this is more than I give you in a year."

"He's a squire. You don't pay him," I say. Pod looks over at me and his face fills with guilt when he remembers that he was supposed to meet me at the tower. 

"Oh, then it's much more than I give you in a year."

"They wouldn't take it, my lord," Pod says.

So he did fuck them, but he was so good they didn't want his money.

For some reason, my eyes slowly fill with tears. I won't let them see me cry over something this dumb.

"I have to go," I say as I run out of there.

I stand on top of the tower looking over the city as I cry.

"Are you okay My Lady?" I hear behind me.

"I'm fine Pod," I say with a sniffle.

"Have you been crying?"

"No Pod," I say starting to get a little irritated. 

"I'm sorry I forgot we were supposed to hang out today."

"It's fine. Did you have a good day though? You know fucking some whores?" I finally turn around to look at him. He looks down at his feet. "You wanna know how my days been? Pretty bad considering the fact that for some reason I'm jealous," I slowly walk closer to him, "Jealous of some whores, you wanna know why I'm jealous Podrick?" He looks up at me without saying anything, we are only inches apart, "I'm jealous because I'm in love with you."  To my surprise, he closes the gap by kissing me. I kiss him back my arms go around his neck and my hands go into his hair. His hands go to my waist pulling me closer to him. 

We finally pull away to catch our breaths.

"I love you too."

I kiss him again.