Come Here, I Can Help 💙

This is a request for @Nightbird305
Thank you for your support 💙
Lots of that gud gud fluff in this one
Kinda sad too.... :/
Plus, it's my first time actually doing fluff, so sorry if it looks like and sounds like trash.
—————————-
~Yin's POV~
-sigh-.....I'm so tired..I haven't really been able to see my boyfriend, Leonardo. It's been, what, I'm, about a month since I've last seen him. Or talked to him. I feel....I feel, colder without him. A bit moodier. But, today feels different. Like I might see him today.
Or more specifically, tonight. But for right now, which is pure daylight, I feel like I should take an 8 hour nap to make the day go by faster. And it's just 1:00 pm. So instead, I'm gonna make ramen noodles and watch the iconic Guardians of the Galaxy. Probably eat some ice cream after I run out of ramen. I grab blankets,mostly Yang's old ones, and drag them to my bed. I walk to the kitchen and grab the ramen noodles out of the pantry, grab water, a pot, and a fork. After they're cooked and put in a bowl, I run to my room and put them on my nightstand. "Don't get cold on me now," I say to the noodles. I run back to the fridge and grab some sprite cans and run back to my room, and close the door.
Time Skip into the middle of the movie~
I giggle at the raccoon as he kicks the grass a few times. As my ear flicks, I hear the front door starting to open. I pause the movie to see who was in our house. My first thought, was an intruder, then Leo, which I had high hopes for, and then Yang.
"Yin! I'm home!" Ok, it's just Yang. "Alright!" I yell. I walk into the living room to see her with....groceries? I look at her suspiciously. "It's fine Yin. I got (F/N) to do it." I nod in approval. (F/N) is one of our friends that didn't run off. Surprisingly. I help her put up the groceries and then ask her, "What time is it?" "It's, um, 2:00 pm.." "Ok. Im going to go take a nap for 7 to 8 hours," I say. "Heh. Ok Yin." I walk back to my room and jump in bed.
Time Skip brought to you by chicken strips~
I wake up from my awesome dream, to be greeted with reality. I get to go take a quick shower, and then get dressed to go see Leo. While I was drying off, I was squealing so hard in my mind, I was practically going to burst my earbuds from the inside. I walk into my room to dressed and take my bowl to the kitchen. After I put the bowl in the sink, I yell to Yang saying I'm off to see Leo. I didn't hear a response...I'm going to take that as an 'ok'.
Short time Skip
I enter the lair to see everyone there, including April. -sigh-, good to see that everything's back to normal. And then I get tackled into a bone crushing hug by Mikey. "Hey Yin! It's good to see you again!" "Heheh. Hey. Mike! Have you seen Leo?" "Yeah, he's in his room." I walk to Leo's room and knock on his door to make sure he wasn't asleep. I heard him say, "Come in!" And went in. I saw Leo on his bed. "Hey, kitten!" Leo says.
He knows I hate that nickname.

~Leo's POV~
I know she hates that nickname.

~Yin's POV~
"How many times have I told you to not call me that Leonardo?" I say.  That nickname is so embarrassing.
So you know now that I'm red in the face.
"Yeah, sorry Yin, I just wanted to see how you would react." He laughed. "Oh haha, very funny." I say. "I'm just happy to see you though. I haven't seen you in a month. I just want to hug you and cuddle with you." I add tiredly. "I know. You don't know how miserable I am without you in my arms here. Laying with me, telling me how your day was, even have a few laughs here and there." Leo said with a sad smile on his face. "Heh. Yeah. But can you I've got a problem and it requires everything you just said." I say. He laughs a little and then says something that made my day. "Come here, I can help."
FINIS
———————————-
Ok! I'm a little back on track. My dad didn't pay the phone bill so I have to constantly search for WiFi. And now, I have WiFi, cause I'm publishing this. Also, requests are closed for a few months, and that Yin and Yang are Siamese cats so that's why they couldn't go to the grocery store and got their friend to do it. I hope that was a good enough story, and that I hope there was fluff in there somewhere..have a good day guys!
Author Chan out
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙