Pleasant Catastrophes

THE CHARACTERS

ASH BLAZE: Ash Blaze is the King of Netherworld, also known as Satan. He is the father of Jake, Ace, Rin, Gavin, Kuromi, Lumina, Luke and Ashleigh. He was married to a woman named Rivi but she had an accident and was unable to survive. Ash is the brother of Kai, Zen, Aviana and Nidra. He is also the uncle of Damian, Alexis, Amelia and Alex. Ash is over 1,000,000 years but appears to be in his late twenties.

JAKE BLAZE: Jake Blaze is the First Prince of Netherworld and the eldest brother of Ace, Rin, Gavin, Kuromi, Lumina, Luke and Ashleigh. He is the eldest cousin of Damian, Alexis, Amelia and Alex. Jake is 10050 years old appearing 25.

ACE BLAZE: Ace Blaze is the Second Prince of Netherworld and the second eldest brother of Gavin, Rin, Kuromi, Lumina, Luke and Ashleigh and younger brother of Jake. Ace is the second eldest cousin of Damian, Alexis, Amelia and Alex. He is 10047 years old but looks 23.

RIN BLAZE: Rin Blaze is the Third Prince of Netherworld and the elder brother of Gavin, Kuromi, Lumina, Luke and Ashleigh and younger brother of Jake and Ace. Rin is the third eldest cousin of Damian, Alexis, Amelia and Alex. He is 10022 years old but appears to be 21.

GAVIN BLAZE: Gavin Blaze is the Prince of Demons and the elder brother of Kuromi, Lumina, Luke and Ashleigh and younger brother of Jake, Ace and Rin. He is the third eldest cousin of Damian, Alexis, Amelia and Alex. He is over 537 years but appears 19.

KUROMI BLAZE: Kuromi Blaze is the Prince of Fallen Angels and the elder brother of Lumina, Luke and Ashleigh and younger brother of Jake, Ace, Rin and Gavin. Kuromi is the fourth eldest cousin of Damian, Alexis, Amelia and Alex and is 476 but looks 18.

LUMINA BLAZE: Lumina Blaze is the Princess of Netherworld. She is the elder sister of Ashleigh and younger sister of Jake, Ace, Rin, Gavin and Kuromi plus the twin sister of Luke. Lumina is the fifth cousin of Damian, Alexis, Amelia and Alex. Lumina is 400 years old appears to be 17.

LUKE BLAZE: Luke Blaze is the Fourth Prince of Netherworld. He is the elder brother of Ashleigh and younger brother of Jake, Ace, Rin, Gavin and Kuromi plus the twin brother of Lumina is the fifth cousin of Damian, Alexis, Amelia and Alex. Luke is 400 years old appears to be 17.

ASHLEIGH BLAZE: Ashleigh Blaze is the Fifth Princess of Netherworld and the youngest sister of Jake, Ace, Rin, Gavin, Kuromi, Luke and Lumina. She is the cousin of Damian, Alexis, Amelia and Alex. Ashleigh appears to be 16 years old.

NIDRA HADES: Nidra Hades is the sister of Ash, Kai, Zen and Aviana and the sister-in-law of Satania. She is the mother of Alexis but not married anymore and aunt of Jake, Ace, Rin, Gavin, Kuromi, Lumina, Luke, Ashleigh, Damian, Alex and Amelia. Nidra is 2,004,675 years old but appears to be in her early thirties.

ALEXIS HADES: Alexis Hades is the daughter of Nidra and the cousin of Damian, Alex, Amelia and Ashleigh and the younger cousin of Jake, Ace, Rin, Gavin, Kuromi, Luke and Lumina. She is 376 years old but looks 10 years old.

KAI YOSHIDA: Kai Yoshida is brother of Nidra and Ash, Zen, and Aviana. He is the uncle of Jake, Ace, Rin, Gavin, Kuromi, Lumina, Luke, Ashleigh, Damian, Alex, Alexis and Amelia. He is about 1,000,000 years old but appears to be in his mid twenties.

ZEN DIAMOND: Zen Diamond is the brother of Nidra, Ash and Kai. He was married to Jennie Diamond but their marriage was not meant to be and is the father of Damian, Amelia and Alex. He is the uncle of Jake, Ace, Rin, Gavin, Kuromi, Lumina, Luke, Ashleigh and Alexis. He is 904,673 years old but appears to be in his mid twenties.

DAMIAN SALVESTER: Damian Salvester is the Fifth Prince of Netherworld and also the youngest and strongest general of the army. He is the son of Zen and Jennie Diamond and the elder brother of twins , Alex and Amelia. Damian is the nephew of Ash, Nidra, Kai, Rivi, Aviana and Satania. He is the younger cousin of Jake, Ace, Rin, Gavin and Kuromi, elder cousin of Alexis and the same age as Luke and Lumina.

ALEX DIAMOND AND AMELIA DIAMOND: Alex Diamond is the twin brother of Amelia and is the elder cousin of Alexis but the younger cousin of Jake, Ace, Rin, Gavin, Kuromi, Lumina, Luke and Ashleigh. He is 276 years old but appears to be 9 years old.

Amelia Diamond is the twin sister of Alex and is the elder cousin of Alexis but the younger cousin of Jake, Ace, Rin, Gavin, Kuromi, Lumina, Luke and Ashleigh. She is 276 years old but appears to be 9 years old.

AVIANA WOLFHEART: Aviana Wolfheart is the youngest sister of Nidra, Ash, Kai and Zen and is the sister-in-law of Satania. She is also the aunt of Jake, Ace, Rin, Gavin, Kuromi, Lumina, Luke, Ashleigh, Damian, Alexis, Amelia and Alex. She is 732,645 years old but appears to be in her mid twenties even if she acts like a kid.

LUCIFER ENGRANDE: Lucifer Engrande is one of the Original Demons of Hell. He has been quiet for many centuries but in that time he has still been up to his usual evil tricks and now he plans on using Ash's children to gain ultimate power but is amused by them and has an interest in Lumina which leads to his hate for Damian and Luke. He is 529 years old but appears 19.

ADRIAN ENGRANDE: Adrian Engrande is the younger brother of Lucifer. He doesn't really cares about what his brother does but wouldn't dare to disobey him out of respect. Otherwise their snarky, sarcastic and teasing personality is the same. He is interested in Ashleigh which causes him to share his brother's hate for Luke and Damian. He is 462 years old but looks 17.