49

I blinked once, twice before I responded to him. "Huh?" I said dumbfoundedly.

He raised an eyebrow and slightly tilted his head to the side, "Why? You don't want to watch a movie?" He asked innocently, making me want to choke him.

I shook my head, "No, no. Let's watch a movie." I said with the widest fake smile I can muster. He smiled back and put on Netflix. Instead of a movie though, we decided to binge watch Once Upon a Time.

"Let me go grab some Cheetos." He said and went to the kitchen to grab the snack.

I just sat there while sending daggers at the tv. Seconds later, I could feel my face heated up because of the misunderstanding that I myself created just now. How could I even think about that? Of course, I need to save my virginity for our wedding night. Why did I even think of it? Is my mind getting nasty?

I groaned in frustration and buried my face with my hands. I'm so embarrassed. Lucas probably wondered why I acted so weirdly in the car just now. Also outside of the diner. I sighed loudly at the thought.

"What's wrong? Why are you sighing?" Lucas asked. I looked up and saw that he's back with a big bowl in his hands. I smiled and shook my head before muttering a 'nothing'.

He plopped himself down onto the couch and put the bowl on his lap. He ate some of the Cheetos before offering me some. I gladly took it and then he started the episode.

We watched silently, that is until a certain scene suddenly came up. It was when Robin Hood went to visit Regina at her hiding place to ask her why has she been avoiding him. They argued and argued and then suddenly french kissed.

I immediately looked away, feeling uncomfortable, and decided to take out my phone. I pretended to play with it with my bored expression when in reality I actually wanted to have a reason so that I didn't have to look at the scene. Especially with Lucas beside me.

I could feel him staring at me but I didn't acknowledge it. I continued to scroll down my phone when suddenly he grabbed my wrist. I hesitantly looked up to meet his eyes. He stared at me with an unreadable expression, making me squirm at my seat.

"Focus on the tv." He stated. I slowly nodded my head. He nodded back at me and let go of my wrist before he acted like nothing happened.

I mentally screamed in frustration before I focused back on the tv. Thankfully, the scene is over and now Mary Margaret and David are being funny. They are my favourite characters and so I smiled as I watched them argue about a small matter.

After three episodes later, we decided that we were getting bored so we stopped watching the show. I took the now empty bowl and intended to bring it to the sink when Lucas announced that he's going to the toilet.

I rolled my eyes at him before replying, "Okay."

I looked at the time and saw that it's almost seven in the evening. Should I order a take out or should I eat a cup of noodle? Obviously cooking is not an option since I'm a bad cook. I could ask Lucas to cook for us but that's not nice since it's my house, I should do the chores here.

While I was mentally arguing with myself, Lucas came back from the bathroom. He came towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist before putting his face in the crook of my neck. My heartbeat instantly increased.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked in a low voice.

I sighed, "Nothing, I'm just wondering if I should order a take out or eat a cup of noodle."

"I'll cook." He said while giving me butterfly kisses all over my shoulder.

"No, no. I can't let you do that."

He pulled away slightly to look at my face before kissing my cheek, "Then I'll teach you how to cook. We can't let my future wife be clueless about cooking forever, right?" He teased and I blushed.

He's right. I should start learning. I nodded my head and his smile widened, "Okay. Let's get cooking!"

***

I smiled sheepishly as Lucas tasted my overcooked meat. He chewed it ever so slowly before gulping it down. He took a glass of water and looked at me. He smiled, "You'll get better." And with that, he greedily drink the water until the glass is empty.

"Now why don't we put this aside for now and eat the one I cooked for us?" He suggested.

"Of course." I quickly agreed.

After dinner, Lucas excused himself to make a call while I went to my bedroom to take a bath. I waited for the bathtub to be filled with water. I took off my clothes and got in it. I sighed as I enjoyed the water's warmth.

When I was done bathing, I got out of the bathtub and took my towel. That was when I realized, I forgot to bring my clothes with me. I groaned and wrapped myself up with my fluffy towel before I opened the door. I got out of the bathroom while humming on a tune before walking towards my closet.

Suddenly, someone cleared their throat making me stop in my track. I turned around slowly and saw Lucas sitting on the edge of my bed. I didn't know why I was rooted at my place while he stalked towards me, his eyes never leaving mine.

He stopped in front of me and without any warning, slammed his lips on top of mine. He moved his lips passionately across mine. My body tensed for a moment before it slowly relaxed. I began to kiss him back with the same passion. He groaned against my lips before picking me up and put my legs around his waist.

He brought me towards the bed as we continued to kiss. He layed me down gently onto the bed before hovering over me. He broke the kiss to let us catch our breaths. Well, me specifically because right after he broke it he went down towards my neck to leave trails of kisses there.

With a simple tug, he got me fully naked in front of him. My breath hitched and I instantly felt self conscious. I tried to cover my breasts with my hands but he didn't let me. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them down on top of my head.

"Beautiful." Was the only word that came out of his mouth before he took me.

.
.
.

A/N: okay well that was super uncomfortable to write. I'm terrible at making sexual scenes, this is my first time actually (and probably will be my last time too, eek) so sorry if it's not how it's supposed to be xx  it needed to be there so i couldn't do anything to avoid it. xD