House Rest

"Here's a little treat for the massage you gave me earlier." Lauren said rubbing her foot.

"Oh wow, that feels nice." Camila said putting down her book.

"Yeah?" Lauren asked and Camila nodded in confirming.

"But, I want something better." Camila said.

"What's that?" Lauren asked and Camila grabbed her hand pulling Lauren towards her.

"Your kisses." Camila said kissing Lauren.

"Okay, okay. Break it up." Alejandro said making Camila groaned.

"Cockblocker." Camila mumbled as Lauren got up.

"What was that, sweetheart?" Alejandro asked and Camila smiled.

"I love you, daddy." Camila said.

"Love you too, now come on soldier." Alejandro said patting Lauren's back making her stumble.

"Daddy! Don't hurt her." Camila said and Alejandro rolled his eyes.

"I'm not, damn." Alejandro said taking her to the basement.

They went into the gun room where they plan missions in.

"So what is it?" Dinah asked leaning in the wall.

"To be safe, you guys are moving in and are still going to be going to school." Alejandro said making Lauren groan.

"I hate school." Lauren said and Alejandro nodded.

"You soldiers, still need that education." Alejandro stated.

"Los chicos en la escuela son perras y esa escuela chupa la polla." Lauren said making Alejandro hit her in the back of her head.

"Cuida tu maldito lenguaje, y ser respetuoso. Tu chica y mi hija va a la escuela." Alejandro stated making Lauren nod.

"I have no idea what you guys just said. I can speak another language too." Dinah said and Alejandro shook his head.

"It's nothing important, let's get you guys back." Alejandro said and they went back upstairs.

"Tomorrow, boss?" Lauren asked and Alejandro nodded.

"Okay." Dinah said sitting back down on the couch.

"I'm going to work, you 4 have the house to yourselves." Alejandro said grabbing his keys and left.

Lauren went back to her work on Camila foot, and luckily Camila managed to cover her mark.

"Hey babe, can I..?" Lauren asked, but trailed off and Camila gave her a confused look.

"Can you what?" Camila asked as she watch Lauren look at her stomach making her catch on.

She slid her foot out and reached for Lauren's hand.

"Uh?" Lauren said with confusion as she gave Camila her hand.

Camila pulled up her shirt and put Lauren's hand on her belly making Lauren's jaw drop.

"Is this what you wanted to do?" Camila asked and Lauren nodded.

"I feel it getting bigger." Lauren said kissing her belly and Camila smiled.

"You two are too cute, I hate it." Normani joked putting down her phone.

"Hey, she just loves me." Camila said.

"And I love her." Lauren said.

"That is what she said." Dinah said.

"Shut up." Lauren said throwing a pillow at Dinah.

"Fuck oe Jauregui, o le a ou fasiotia oe." Dinah said and Lauren gave her a confusing look.

"What did you just say?" Lauren asked.

"I said, fuck you Jauregui, I'm going to kill you." Dinah said and Lauren took off.

"No, déjame en paz. Lo siento." Lauren said running around the couch.

"She said, no leave me alone. I'm sorry." Camila translated and Dinah sat down.

"That's what I thought." Dinah said and Lauren huffed.

"Vete al carajo, puta." Lauren said making Dinah get up.

"I know that word, bitch." Dinah stated and Lauren threw a pillow at her.

"I was joking." Lauren said as Dinah threw the pillow back.

"Kids, I tell you, kids." Normani said.

"Latinas." Camila said and Lauren gave her a high five.

"We can literally talk about them and they won't know." Lauren stated.

"I can do the same, in Samoan." Dinah stated and Lauren shrugged.

"Well at least I can communicate with someone and you can't." Lauren said.

"O le a ou leleaina oe." Dinah said.

"Trate de mi, puta." Lauren said.

"Okay, I see you." Dinah said.

"I have no idea what you said." Lauren said and Dinah nodded.

"Same, but it seemed to fit." Dinah stated and Lauren nodded.

"So, since you are on house rest right now, we are going upstairs." Camila said grabbing Lauren hands.

"¿Vamos a tener sexo? Porque si somos déjame prepararme para ti, nena." Lauren said with a smirk and Camila bit her lip.

"Tal vez, solo mirar y ver qué pasa." Camila said pushing her in the room.

"Hell yeah!" Lauren cheered as Camila shut the door.

"I want to teach you some, Samoan. It's my language as a Polynesian." Dinah stated and Normani nodded.

"Okay, say something and I'll try to say it back." Normani said and Dinah nodded.

"Ou te alofa ia te oe ma loʻu loto atoa ma loʻu agaga. Ou te le manao e aveesea oe ma ou te manao ia e faatasi ma au seia oo i le iuga. Sei o tatou fiafia ma malie faatasi. Ou te manao e fai oe ma aʻu ma mafuta aʻo matou matutua. Ou te alofa ia Normani Kordei Hamilton ma ou te manao ia e iloa lenei mea mai le pito i lalo o loʻu loto." Dinah said with a smile and Normani stopped the recording.

"What did you say?" Normani asked.

"Find out for yourself." Dinah said.

"I don't know if it was positive or negative and that speech had my name in it scaring me." Normani said and Dinah kissed her.

"Translate it and tell me when you find out, okay?" Dinah asked and Normani nodded.

Dinah got up and went to the bathroom as Normani replayed the clip. She said the exact wording in the voice record and translated it.

"What did you say?" Normani asked herself and she played the recording.

"I love you with all of my heart and soul. I don't ever want to lose you and i want you to be with me until the end. Let's have adventure and fun together. I want to make you mine and be together while we are old. I love you Normani Kordei Hamilton and i need you to know this from the bottom of my heart." Dinah voice said and Normani felt a tear drop from her eye.

"I love you too." Normani said as she went upstairs.

She sat on her bed waiting for Dinah and when Dinah walked in, Normani pressed the play button repeating the speech.

"Well, that was fast." Dinah said with a smirk.

"Do you really mean that?" Normani asked and Dinah nodded.

"Of course I do, I love you and I don't want to lose you." Dinah said and Normani got up and kissed her.

"I love you too." Normani said pulling her over to the bed.

A/N: I'm teasing y'all, almost every chapter ended with these damn couples having sex and I don't write the details. My bad... ✋😅