Always And Forever!

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BREAKING NEWS: Dr. Sanisha was put behind the bars for the charges of murder of a very famous politician.

After 2 days......

BREAKING NEWS: Dr. Sanisha is proved to be not guilty.

-------------------------

Meet Mr. Reyansh Rathore.

A powerful business man who lives in the heart of Bangalore. He has it all. Anything and everything he wants. He is devilishly handsome with good looks, brilliant, extremely rich with a body that women love to worship. Keeping aside all the positives, he is arrogant, cold and ruthless when it comes to his professional life. He owns a chain of reputed multispeciality hospitals (RR multispeciality hospitals) all over India . These hospitals provide high quality treatment by highly qualified doctors with an affordable price.

Meet Dr. Sanisha

A cheerful, bubbly, kind, caring, super gorgeous and a happy going girl who is a Doctor by profession works in the RR multispeciality hospitals as a cardiologist in Bangalore(main branch). She is very kind towards her patients. She donates half of her salary to the orphanages every month.

On the day of first breaking news..... at RR multispeciality hospital (main branch)

Doctors are rushing in and out of the operation theater. A very famous politician got heart attack and was admitted in the hospital and He is been treated by Dr. Sanisha . After few hours, out of no where, few cops comes and arrests Dr. Sanisha accusing of his murder and takes her to the police station later her lawyer comes and gets her out on bail. After two days everything gets clear and releases her from charges. She is proved as innocent in front of the court . She gets her medical license back to her.

After getting home she locks herself in her room cries continuously without a break. After few hours one person enters the room with his key and watches Sanisha on bed in crying position and goes to her ,took her in his embrace and consoles her but she doesn't stop but instead cries more on his shoulder .

"Please!! Believe me Reyansh i didn't do anything" said Sanisha in between her sobs.

Reyansh doesn't speak anything and letting her to speak.

"Please! Please! Please! believe me, Reyansh i didn't take money from anyone to kill that politician, i really don't know what happened but i didn't kill him." said Sanisha still crying.

"I don't care if no one believes me or not, Reyansh , But you are very important in my life, only your opinion matters to me. I really didn't do it, Reyansh, you know how much your reputation matters to me." said Sanisha still not leaving him.

"I know we are not in actual husband and wife relation but you are my husband no matter what i will not turn my back on you" said Sanisha.

After few minutes but feels like hours she stops crying but still in that position . In these 3 months of married life they were never this close. Yes, its an arrange marriage.

"I know i was proved not guilty in front of the court but I want you to believe me please! don't doubt my intentions, Reyansh. I Will never do that. That too if your reputation is at stake. I really don't care about my reputation or my job. I clearly know that after this incident i really don't have a job left but please believe me i didn't do anything . " said Sanisha.

"Why do you think that I will not believe you?" asks Reyansh after a long pause.

"After that incident you didn't come home for 2 days ,I thought you don't want to see my face anymore and I also thought that you will divorce me . Please! don't do that i really can't live without you Reyansh .I can't even imagine my life without you." said Sanisha hot tears rolling down her cheek.