Nuts in May...

Published on April the 3rd, 2019. 14.40.

Theresa May has lost her mind,
Lost her mind, lost her mind,
Theresa May has lost her mind,
She's begging Jeremy Corbyn...

Just when you think the Brexit saga can't get any more bizarre, it does. The supposed leader has now been reduced to asking her béte noir Jeremy Corbyn if he'd like to engage in cross-party talks after their ritual Prime Minister's Questions sparring in the hope of finding a compromise Brexit deal - provided it incorporates her thrice-rejected surrender!

There were similar talks a couple of weeks ago, which Corbyn walked out of in protest at the presence of the Independent Group. Unsurprisingly they came to naught. So what's May's devious plan now? Since the previous talks broke down she's tried just about every way she can think of to get her deal passed, and still failed. With Parliament engaging in numerous 'indicative votes' but not coming to any conclusion, she's out of options and close to running out of time, hence her need to be seen to be doing something - anything - to try to eke a further Article 50 extension from Brussels.

Although Corbyn is utterly inept. I hope he has enough sense remaining not to get entangled by May's thrashing limbs as she slips below the water for the third time  No doubt he's seen the siren newspaper headlines, such as the Daily Express'

 I hope he has enough sense remaining not to get entangled by May's thrashing limbs as she slips below the water for the third time  No doubt he's seen the siren newspaper headlines, such as the Daily Express'

and recognises them for what they are; an attempt to deflect and spread the blame, for the Blame Game shitshow is about to commence. Nor will lexiter Corbyn want to be the Opposition leader throwing May a lifebelt on a rope, for he knows that as soon as she's grabbed it, the mad woman will pull him in as well. And deranged the Prime Minister most certainly is; in addition to her obsessive behaviour in regard to her deal, her conduct is now evidently delusional as well as mentally unhinged. Though outwardly she might appear sane and functional, it is clear she's lost it to such an extent that I think it can only be a matter of time before a despairing cabinet have to physically remove her from her post, as well as revoking her access to the Trident nuclear launch codes.

These events won't have gone unnoticed in the European capitals, where looking on aghast, and faced with the prospect of the internally unstable nation continuing their problematic membership and causing all sorts of problems, the EU leadership are no doubt considering the quickest way of administering the coup de grace to the rabid beast.