Twenty Five

~B.~

I woke up and immediately groaned. Marcello had made good on his promise of taking me repeatedly. I glanced over and saw his body cradling mine. Our blankets pooled at our waists and his arm was wrapped tightly around my boobs.

I fanned myself as I grew hot. I grunted as I rolled away from Marcello sneakily.

I glanced at the clock and gaped at the time. It was twenty past ten. Marcello never slept past nine.

I looked over to see him snoring quietly. I rolled my eyes and patted my grumbling stomach.

I stood and cringed at the stickiness between my thighs before waddling to the bathroom. I saw bruises in the shape of fingers around my thighs and chuckled lowly.

I washed my legs lazily and looked for sweatpants. I found them and a tank top to put on. I probably looked like a zombie while trudging towards food.

My body thrummed and I still felt his hands on my body. I still felt him inside me.

When I made it to the kitchen I noted it's emptiness and sighed in relief. I grabbed bananas and strawberries. I rummaged around for a blender and reached inside the cabinet when I spotted it.

"So did you do the dance with no pants?" I screamed and hit my head against the cabinet at Corrine's voice whispered right behind me.

I narrowed my eyes and slumped against the ground. I clutched the blender as I glared at her through my curls.

"You have sex hair."

"She does," Mathew chimed in from over the counter and I jumped once again.

Mathew raised a brow at me as I stuck my tongue out at him. We both paused for a moment, thinking back to before everything. We'd often disagree and my last defense was that exact thing.

I sent him a genuine smile and nodded at him. He returned it with a cheeky grin before reaching and messing my hair up further.

I turned back to Corrine and flipped her off.

"Where's Bella?" Marcello's voice sounded from the other side of the island and I stuck my hand up and said morning.

He leaned over the counter and looked at me with a mixture of confusion and adoration.

"What are you doing on the ground, love?"

"Cori scared me and I've yet to recover."

"Ah," Marcello walked over and I grabbed Corrine's hand and his. They both pulled me up while Corrine let her eyes wander over us both.

"You definitely got dicked." 

I inhaled sharply at her declaration, "Belle has multiple hickeys and a limp. Marcello once again has scratches on his back. Belle you should really trim your nails-"

"-Don't do that."

"...anyways," Corrine continued after Marcello cut her off. "And he looks like he's on top of the world. So yes, you have definitely fucked each other."

I shrugged carelessly as others walked in and went back to trying to make a smoothie. Marcello and Corrine both looked at me oddly.

"You're not going to turn red?"

"Or stutter adorably?" Corrine continued after Marcello's question.

I groaned and slumped against the counter, resting my head against the granite.

"I'm too tired," I whined.

"How many times?" Mel asked while walking in. Apparently our sex life was our friends conversation topic.