Mrs. Benn

It was a Friday, just like any other Friday. Except today, she was determined to break the cycle of her routine. She woke up like she usually did. Cooked breakfast for everyone in the home and sent them on there way. A quick peck from hubby and sure enough in 10 seconds from the front door closing, the engine started, and he was gone. Like clockwork, she was now alone, left to an empty home, a trusty remote, and daytime TV. With the household chores in between of course. Tiffany could not help but want to break the cycle, at least with a little defiant decision. Instead of continuing to adorn her washer beaten, stretched T-Shirt, and pajama pants, she decided that something a little more interesting was in order. She walked into her bedroom and over to the draw that held her unmentionables and pulled out an attire that spoke volumes. Stripping down naked, she slid up a black laced panties. She caught a look in the mirror and could help but to sway her hips and pop her pelvis to make her caramel thick ass cheeks ripple and jump. She loved her curves, and enjoyed watching the sun rays reflect against her bare titties with the cutest brown nipples in the world. She then graced them with a lace black bra that she has been saving for a very special occasion, but today was whatever. She walked over to kitchen and reach into the cabinet for a glass and a bottle of her favorite spirit. She poured into the glass halfway and put the bottle down, sealing it shut. She picked up the glass, and put it up to her nose, she then took a deep breath as she thought to herself, "Finally, some me time." 

Before she could take a sip, the door bell rang. She paused, confused, but then it all came rushing back to here. Today, the cable guy was coming to install a new box inside her husband's man cave. It totally slipped her mind. Frustrated at herself, and even more at the fact that her time was being cut short, she rushed back into the room and put back on her previous attire over her skimpy choices. The door rang again and she opened the door, and the sight she saw made her legs quiver. The man standing before he had a smile that could light up a room. His dark skin was complimented with his thick beard, and physique that was evident even with the Comcast jumpsuit he wore. 

"Good Morning, Mrs. Benn, I apologize for being late. But I assure you I will have this box put in quickly." said Marcus.

"No problem at all, come in." answered Tiffany as she directed him towards the back of the home. He could help but be hypnotized by her thick booty that moved as if there was nothing on underneath. She caught him looking at her butt  when they turned the corner in the hallway but did not make it obvious. She loved the attention, but she wanted him gone as soon as possible so she can get back to being herself. 

"Here it is, call me if you need me, umm your name?" asked Tiffany

"Marcus, Marcus King." as he shook her hand. They looked into each others eyes, and her sweetness began to perspire. His manhood began to harden but they both, realizing what was happening, broke their focus. And without a word, she walked back away out of his sight. 

"Gat damn!" Marcus whispered to himself as he turned his attention back to the task at hand. He couldn't get that ass out of his mind. He couldn't help but wonder why her husband would leave all that goodness at home. If it were him, he would be dicking her down ever second of the day. After a few minutes the job was done, he was pretty good at what he did. He walked back into the hallway and called for Mrs. Benn. She didn't answer. He looked in the kitchen, then the dining and living room, no sign of her. He then noticed an empty glass on the mantle, but thought nothing of it. He walked back into the hallway, and went to knock on the master bedroom door, he stopped. Something caught his ears......it was her......and a buzzing noise that seem to go in and out.

He moans were like candy to his ears. He stood at the door and marveled at how she attempted to keep her cries of ecstasy muffled. Before he realized it, he started stroking his dick. No one else was in the house, who would catch him? So he thought. Caught in the thought of burying his face between her ass cheeks, the door swung open, and there she stood. Both of them surprised at each others presence and their self pleasuring activities being exposed left them silent. She then let out a chuckle, he then followed suit with one of his own. She couldn't contain herself, she jumped on him, and wrapped her arms around his neck. They began to kiss deeply as to lost lovers finding each other for the first time. He grabbed her voluptuous ass and massaged and caressed it. 

"Was this really going to happen, was it really?" they both thought to each other. 

To Be Continued.........

Cash App: $kingfury8998