[Seven]

[Really Important A/N at the end about the story, so please read!]

New Moon : Chapter 01

School outfit:

🐺

🐺

"So, I close my eyes to old ends
And open my heart to new beginnings."

🐺

Brenna was woken up by the sound of loud knocking on the door across from her room, she let out a groan as she lifted her head up to look at the alarm clock that was placed on her bedside table. 6:57 was lit up in big red numbers in her dark room. She sighed as she realized she could have gotten three more minutes of sleep before she had to wake up but decided to turn her alarm off and go ahead and get up. Standing from the bed, she stretched and headed to her clothing to pick out her outfit of the day. Today happened to be Bella's birthday and also another day of school. Bella was turning 18 today. Meaning she was now considered an adult and could do almost anything she wanted.

Brenna was so not looking forward to the school day, one because it is school, two: because Bella would get all the attention (like always), and three: her junior year was not as fun as she thought it would be. Brenna had thought that her Junior Year would be her year. She had matured a lot over the summer and she finally looked to be like an almost 17-year-old. She had to go two sizes up in bra sizes, meaning that she was filling out like she had yet to hit puberty even though she had already had those things before, everything just got bigger. But, anyways, she had thought that she would be ready for a love life and that she might start doing things other than doing her homework or going out with Tyler and Maleah. She was wrong. Her love life was still considered non-existent, and she had yet to do things other than hang out with her same old friends.

On the bright side the youngest Swan had made up with Jacob Black and even her own sister. During the summer, a lot of things had happened and changed making Brenna believe that she should forgive Jacob and Bella. Bella didn't even mean to make Brenna annoyed or even hurt her, it just happens. Also, Jacob, she forgave him after he apologized and Billy wacked him on the head for being a douchebag and also after what Jacob had told her that his dad told him. So, everything was fine between the Swan family and their old friends.