[Nineteen]

🐺🐺

🐺🐺

"Our souls already know each other don't they?
It's our bodies that are new."
- Karen Ross

🐺🐺🐺

Warning: Sexual Material in the beginning! I'll post a note like this when it's over for anyone who wants to skip it.

🐺

Brenna stood in her place where she had just disgarded her clothes. Embry's eyes raking over every part of her exposed body, making her slowly take the oversizes t-shirt off that she had just placed on her body. She wasn't sure where this new found confidence was from, but she knew that she was going to take full advantage of it.

"Bren," Embry gulped as he tried to keep his lustful eyes off his imprints body. "I thought you were tired?" He nervously spoke as Brenna bit her lip.

"I am." She agreed as she walked slightly closer to her boyfriend. Embry sucked in a deep breath as his eyes scanned over her body, yet again. "I decided to just sleep like this." She innocently shrugged.

Brenna walked until she was right in front of her boyfriend. "I love you." She mumbled quietly so she didn't break the sexual tension in the room.

"Brenna, You're making it very hard to control myself." Embry sighed. He knew that Brenna was playing with his mind. He wasn't mad at her, not one bit. He considered it Payback for being a gentleman last week.

"Then don't." Brenna whispered.

That was all the assurance Embry needed before grabbing Brenna's face and connecting their lips. He started out slow, a slow open-lip kiss before he sped up the pace little by little. Embry slowly and carefully walked Brenna back until the back of her knees hit her bed. The was cue enough for Brenna to throw her hands around Embry's neck and lean back for them to fall on the bed.

Brenna pulled away from the kiss to catch a breather, while Embry's lips worked their way down Brenna's jaw and neck. He carefully placed his hand to rest on her clothed boob, making her jerk slightly at the heat coming in contact with her skin. "Bren, if I do something you don't like just tell me." Her boyfriend mumbled as he pulled away from her neck and locked eyes with her.

"Your body heat makes me more sensitive." She admitted as she let out a small laugh. A small smile made its way on Embry's face. As he gently placed his hand back on her boob before connecting their lips again. Embry pulled away and tugged his shirt off before throwing it on her floor. Brenna started with the button on his shorts as she helped him slide those down too.

Embry wasn't sure if they'd actually go further tonight than they usually did, but he was just living in the moment. As long as he didn't force it, he knew whatever happened would be fine. Brenna on the other hand, wanted to go further than they've gone before. She knew that she was ready and that she was sure she wanted to give herself to Embry, fully.