NCIS Chapter 24

NCIS, Bullpen

Gibbs' POV

We all have hardest first week here, without Lily, because she already is gone with her parents. There are times, where I say "gear up" and I realized that she's gone. Her gone don't hit us yet, because we're used to have her around, help us out with a case, or just to get coffee, and snacks for us. We have a case right now, and that's PCF Adam Price, who was murdered. My team have hard time to accept over the fact that Lily is gone. Right now, Jenny Shepard try to look for someone to fill Lily's role in my team, but we all refused to, because Lily is still part of our team now, and forever!!!

Tony's POV

I look around us, and Lily's desk is empty, and that's break my heart, because she always help us, teaches us some of her sign language, and I remember one time she slap me in the back of my head. That time, I try to figure how to admit my feeling to Ziva.

Flashback

Tony's POV

Lily was reading her first book of Harry Potter after she was captured by bitch John Bryant in our Bullpen. I was at my desk, try to figure how to get myself to admit my feelings to Ziva, because I loves her so much, and I can't lose her. Lily look up to find me nervous, and I kind of want to ask her for her advices. She was act like she's my younger sister, so I decided to appear to her, and ask her, when she told me "you have feelings for Ziva, don't ask, I just knew, because you always make silent conversation with her.." I was surprised, and decided to ask her, when she stand up, walk toward me, and she slap me in the back of my head, and say "don't ask me how I know, but here is my advice, and it's: don't be afraid to admit it to Ziva, but if you make her heart breaks, I will slap you in the back of your face, got it?" I just stand there, surprised, but I give her nods...

Present

Tony's POV

As I look back on, I knew that I will have to say thank you to her someday, when we will meet again.....

Tim's POV

I did what Lily told me to do, I look after everyone, and that's included Abby. She was not do anything now that Lily was gone. She even turn her music off, and she hold her Bert the Hippo. It break my heart to see her like this. I remember one time Lily come and help me out with my computer being frozen...

Flashback

Tim's POV

It was early Friday morning at our Bullpen, as I come to my desk, and do my work. Lily usually show up here at like 7:15am, because she's early bird, who leave her house, and come here. As I was doing my job, my computer all of a suddenly, frozen, and I have no idea how to unfrozen it. I was getting really frustrated with it, because I never have frozen computer before, as Lily show up, and she noticed my face expression. She told me "what is wrong, you need my help?" I told her "yeah, I does, because you're the one with knowledge of technology, my computer frozen, and I have no idea how to unfrozen it..." She walk toward my desk to find it frozen, and she just laugh, say "you just restart it, and it will restart for you, Tim..." I restarted my computer, and goes "Oh, now I got it!"

Present

Tim's POV

I laugh at what I look back on. She was the funniest person I even met, and she is funniest equal to Tony. Whatever jokes she created, always make us all fall to the floor, laugh!