Chapter- 6

Shreya's POV-

The following evening, we all left for Mumbai. I had to attend college the next day and then in the evening, we had Udaipur's flight. I am hating travelling now!!

" Shreya, get in here for dinner." I heard mom shout.

" Mumma, I'm not hungry. Just let me sleep." I said.

" No Shreya, just have on roti and then go back to bed." I heard her voice again but was too tired to respond as my eyes became heavy and I let sleep take me over.

The next morning when I woke up, I had to pack again for today's flight and go to college.

" Riya bhabhiiiii........" I shouted.

She came up to my room.

" Bhabhi, what should I wear for haldi, mehendi and the wedding?" I asked.

Her eyes widened with horror.

" Shreya, maa asked you to get clothes of your choice. You did not get?" She asked.

" No Bhabhi, mumma never said so." I said.

" She did! She told me so." She replied.

" Let's go to her." I said. She nodded.

" Mumma, when did you ask me to get all my dresses and stuff on my own? You told that you will get it for me." I accused.

" No beta, I did tell you." She said.

" No mumma." I said. Then she realized that she did not.

" But this is common sense Shreya that you need to get your dresses for the wedding." Here comes the smart reply.

I rolled my eyes.

" College cancel today. I need some major shopping to do." I announced.

" You have no option but to not go to college. Now get ready." Mumma said.

" Riya beta, please go with her and help her or she will be annoying the shopkeepers." Mumma said.

I glared at her and went away. I also messaged in the whatsapp group that I will not come to college today.

" Shreya, let's go." I heard Riya Bhabhi shout to me.

Shreya's look-

As I went downstairs, I saw Bhabhi with Janu

" She is also coming?" I asked.

Bhabhi nodded positively.

Bhabhi sat on the driving seat and I sat next to her with Janu on my lap.

As we reached the store, my eyes could not take in what I saw. Khyati Bhabhi was in the store with her cousins and THAT DAMN MAN looking royally pissed off.