7

The elevator opened to a scene of semi-chaos consisting of arguing over who's pizza was whose.

That's when Steve chose the moment to enter the room, "Everybody sit down!" He ordered.

There was instantaneous silence as everyone sat down, I unimpressedly picked up a box of pizza and opened it.

It was a supreme, Stark's. I set it in front of him and took the pizza he had in front of him, veggie supreme. Bruce's, I handed it to him. Three extra pepperoni pizzas went to Pietro and a cheese pizza went to Wanda. Six more supremes split themselves between Thor and Steve. A pepperoni for Clint and a hamburger for me. Vision decided to share with Wanda since he barely ate anything.

"Now can we go to the living room and watch the movie in peace or are we going to sit in here for the remainder of the night?" Steve questioned, leaning against the island.

I opened my pizza box and took a slice as I watched the others sulk, well it was actually just Pietro, Thor, and Tony.

He was met with silence, "Okay, now I want to see this movie. So I'm going to eat in the living room and watch it," Steve announced as he picked his share of pizza up.

I set my box on top of his and went to claim a spot before the others could.

Steve wasn't far behind me. Steve put our pizza boxes on the coffee table, so I picked mine off.

Clint lay on the floor between my legs, and Steve sat beside me.

"FRIDAY, play the movie please," Steve requested as he picked up his first box.

The others slowly started pouring into the room to sit as the movie started up.

POV SWITCH: SOBAKA

Nat and Clint had left me locked up in the spare room, but Nat called me a good boy.

I let my tail thump against the floor after she closed the door, no one had ever called me a good boy before!

I slowly rose to my paws to limp over to the water bowl, which was when I was thankful for the tall bowl due to the stupid cone.

There wasn't much to do in this small room, so I walked over to the door she'd left from. The door had a long knob instead of a round one, maybe I could-?

I sniffed at it for a moment before getting on my hind-legs, letting my uninjured paw push and get behind it.  It only took a step back for it to open.

I nosed the door the rest of the way open before limping out.

The rest of the place was quiet, I made my way to the elevator that Clint had carried me through and laid down in front of it to wait.