3. Girls Need Love.

Sorry for the wait y'all, life started beating my ass up again, which in turn made me realize I have to keep writing this story and keep adding to it cause I really live this shit everyday, so please just bare with me, it's just gonna take time. Thanks for all the continued love and support, it means more than I could ever explain, especially when I'm feeling depressed and low, so from the bottom of my heart thank y'all for just clicking on my stuff, no matter the inconsistency. - Keiana

3. Girls Need Love.

Noel Alphonse

"So I like this boy." I sighed as I flopped down on my momma's bed. She was a pediatric nurse at a hospital in the medical center, and was currently trying to sleep before she did her graveyard shift, which I wasn't helping at all.

"And where'd you meet this boy?"

"I've been noticed him on twitter and instagram, but we met for the first time yesterday, and he's everythingggg."

My mom rolled her eyes. "Oh, the boy who lives in Spring."

"Yes, I'm gonna see him later."

"You gotta drive out there? He doesn't drive?"

I shook my head. "Nah he lives with his uncle, he just got kicked out his mom's house."

She side eyed me. "Kicked out for what?"

"She thought he was selling weed out of her house."

"Was he?"

I shrugged. "That's not my business, but I'm about to go to school, so I'll see you later."

"See you later, be safe."

"I will, love you."

"Love you too."

I left my house and headed towards my school, lighting the rest of a blunt that I'd found.

I had a music appreciation class, then chemistry, then English, then I was done for the day, and on my way to Fall to see EJ.

I wasn't working currently since I was going to school full time, on my mother's dime, and I was taking it seriously, but I also wasn't.

I didn't know what I wanted to do future wise, so I was just going the general way, and things were very general.

I enjoyed music, and writing a lot, and I expressed that to my parents all the time, to which my dad expressed that there wasn't consistent career opportunities in the music business.

Imagine paying for college for years just to not work in the career field you worked so hard for, I just couldn't.

So things were very general right now, and I was just trying to finish strong.

After school was done, I found my car and sat in the parking lot heating up the engine and preparing a blunt for my travels.

I'd never been that far up north, since I lived on the southside, so there was a lot to see as I drove, and the distance honestly wasn't that bad, especially when I spent the whole day out in Fall.

Even though I wished he could come see me, I understood that Ellis had way bigger things going on, so I didn't mind, especially when I would've been at home lonely anyways.

It felt good to be wanted and paid attention to, it didn't happen for me often, so I really wanted this to be the real thing.

I'd never had a boyfriend, or a real relationship, with years involved, meeting the parents, all of that, and everything that came with it.