Chapter ten: Thor (kinda)

So... I've seen the comments and I... I have no words to describe how I should be feeling right now, so here. ☕️. Now that I've offered some coffee, we can all relax, right? A few things I would like to address, everyone. Keep in mind that Loki is a wicked villain, that is why Mot replaced him. He would live to be a better person than his old self. Please remember, I never said great person, because these characters are painfully flawed.

Your discussions and opinions on this story are still something I treasure very much, because as a writer, it is my job to make you feel anger, happiness, and enjoyment relating to my story, so I'm very happy ☺️.

On with the show, don't forget to vote, follow, and share! Comments and reviews are always welcomed! I hope you all like this chapter!

12/25/18

~*~*~*~*~

Down in Midgard...

"Um, Thor, don't you think this whole 'risk your life' thing is getting a little out of hand?"

Erik Selvig watched nervously as the god of thunder stood above the battlefield.

One Victor Von Doom was terrorizing New York City, again.

SHIELD dispatched the expertise of Agent Barton (code Hawkeye) and Agent Romanoff (code Black Widow) into the fray within moments of the red alert.

Thor and his Asgardian(and non-Asgardian) companions were also commissioned by the ever knowing Agent Coulson and arrived via helicarrier.

Thor chuckled merrily in response, his eyes watching Doom like a predator while he swung his makeshift weapon, a prototype Mjölnir imitation that SHIELD created. Although it wasn't magical, the weight and use of the hammer was quite similar. Thor liked it very much.

"Nonsense, my friend! This is a great idea!" And thus, he jumped down from the helicarrier (that was hundreds of feet above the city, by the way...) and swooped into the fight.

"But you can't fly!" The cries of Selvig was lost as the Thunderer smashed into a vicious DoomBot foot first and began to wrestle with it.

Hogun and Volstagg looked at one another awkwardly. They politely nodded to Selvig and Jane (and Darcy, who wanted to see the action), before jumping after their prince.

~*~

Back in Asgard, Loki watched the happenings of Midgard and could feel a headache approaching.

He sighed to himself as he sat in his office. The mound of parchment was beginning to populate like rabbits.

After dismissing Fandral and Sif, he had contemplated what had happened between him and the dashing warrior. Watching Loki's memories had helped him understand what was going on with Fandral. It was rather complex, the situation that is. Feelings of love and juvenile romance had never once occurred to Mot. Even in his past life, there was nothing that made Mot's heartbeat. He had always believed that he couldn't love a person romantically, no matter how they denied this.

Hmm, perhaps that's how he died? Because he couldn't love?

It was quite difficult, as Mot felt like he had lived two lives at once. Retaining most of Loki's memories, along with those of his own made both personalities collide like the Big Bang. Even now, Mot was still sorting through everything and making sure he could still differentiate if he was Mot or Loki.